Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

It’s not that complicated

The statement makes ZERO sense from a town framing

miku im not gonna say it again because at this point i feel like im a broken record.

Anyone sane town member in this current state should not be confident in their town read. People having caution is not a bad thing. Stop acting like its scummy to wnt sleep.

scum read*

Also I had no idea who voted who, which is why i made the assumption i did.

“Slips” like this are <rand accurate IME

^ Got executed N1 as widely townread powerful role because I voted with a scumread on D1 once

@HellDualies @Danger_Icy @Poison_Ivy @MeLootz

Can yall give me your current reads on Miku, also gonna ask my other head to do the same cause I havent talked with them in a bit about their own reads.

what ya refering to?

Miku’s case about Luka being lockscum because they said town would’ve locked. I don’t TR Luka I just htink it’s weird

I didn’t say it’s fucking scummy to vote sleep

I said it’s fucking scummy to imply a town loss would happen when the only person who’s been wagoned is your wolf read

Holy fuck its not that hard to understand

1 Like

The logic literally does not match the reality

so its scummy not to be confident in a scum read in a situation where its 4v2 and if we vote wrong here we fucking lose???

Stop putting words in my mouth that don’t exist

Do not fucking do that

so its scummy cause im not confident**

is prob a better phrasing

Miku instinctively reads town to me, and part of me wants to be confident in that because I’ve had decent reads on Abi in the past, but I know she’s a good wolf player and I’ve caught her on off games. Outside of meta, thinking about this particular game… I don’t have a ton. Her tone is kind of… all-consuming for me. Floods my mind. Makes it hard to read.

true lol

You are coming across as very, very short-tempered here.

can u describe their wolf games?