Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

wasnt paying attention to this game wahtsoever but the PR got eecuted d1 so im glad were back to regualr townplay on this site

3 Likes

extremely. i think me knowing may was actually at a trivia show. and may’s snappyness saved it for me. but like. ETA can only get you so far after that accident

may you did fine. it was a rough game

1 Like

It was very rough game, it was practically unwinnable once we lost the vig to a cfd.

I’m not upset with myself in this case, I’m upset with Wereduck. For talking like that.

i wouldnt say unwinnable

lets go do something else then. we dont have to keep talking about this game

I mean i cpuld explain why its unwinnable but jot putting people on blast lol.

When I make my hydra passwords I just have a vision and set my password to whatever the spirits were chanting that day

1 Like

this game is a throwback to the average fol game from 2 years ago

2 Likes

You may get the impression they are randomly generated. They are, in fact, not randomly generated. I dont have a random generator on my alt browser. Especially not one which copies easily. So I use the visions

1 Like

this is not a security risk because no one else has access to my mind to my knowledge.

1 Like

What ya mean lol

This isn’t a far cry from how games usually were back then when town played much worse

I am very bad with games that get tense. When people start getting frustrated, I just walk out. I can’t bring myself to play a game that I’m not enjoying, and I can’t bring myself to play a game that it doesn’t feel like others are enjoying. It’s certainly a gameplay flaw, but I don’t know if it’s a personality one.

2 Likes

The game made me feel bad, so I didn’t play it. Arctic correctly called me out as saying I was going to do an iso and then going to play Lobotomy Corporation in the Breadbox.

3 Likes

it is not a personality flaw

Gg

people get frustrated when people play badly
people play badly when they are frustrated. it is a self-perpetuating cycle

I think it is very reasonable to not want to be in those situations and I wish alot of them were handled sooner. Not really a flaw of any kind. Not much can be done when the entire goings on are like that