Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I do agree here that it does feel like people kinda just ignored the case and Im not sure if thats some kind of meta thing. There was like 1 town read off the post and a bunch of people skeptical of the giant wall.

thats what emails are for.

i mean ignoring the fact that I dont check my notifications, nor do constantly access my hydra emails…

-Millium

1 Like

You mean the self-proclaimed troller, who said they had only been trolling after they made that read?

-soweli

i mean if all ur accounts are in the role pm you should get the email on your main accoutns email like i did.

1 Like

you case way more than me >3>

HAHAHAHAHA… voice of reason :biohazard:

hi yeah if you see :biohazard:. this would be hazard speaking. gday.

I would read more but like… i just finished a 6 hour block of straight assignment work and i am really not in the mood to keep reading shit XD

Oh yes I do agree with this very much. NAI post, although this head’s posts seem overall towny, specifically this one:

There are other posts that seemed towny but this was the one that stood out to me for whatever reason and I don’t think it’s worth it to quote them especially because most of the reasoning when it comes down to it is gut-based even though it is rather strong. As I was writing this I scrolled through this post which also stood out to me as towny because it shows a genuine attempt at solving that at least I wouldn’t think to fake as scum.

Not a complete townlock, but I will certainly take that slot as town for day 1.

-soweli

2 Likes

How did you not know we started and still got here before Bradland. have you been able to talk to them?

:biohazard:

i am gonna forget this so many times i am so sorry in advance

i think i am gonna have to ask Leafia for her reads so i can understand her headspace atm. cause i feel like ours differ massively :biohazard:

Hydra’s are confusing

More specifically, my thought process was at first: Oh this is something I should take into consideration when making a read on this person but I don’t have nor feel the need to have an evaluation on it. Then: Oh they said they were trolling wow I sure got got by that one, and then proceeded to ignore it because they said, indirectly, that it was a troll.
Also as an aside I really should keep notes for this game.

1 Like

yeah sorry i am currently one eye open. hopefully leafia will tag me out. have a good one gang. see ya in the morning :biohazard:

Last… probably

That sounds like a bunch of work I don’t wanna do though

Hot.

I will make it up by posting 1000 times this day phase

I’ll take things to not type into Google for 1000

1 Like

They really aren’t gonna like me.

Also kinda wolfread the eagerness as LAMIST

So that’s a thing.

LAMIST and wolfy

Not that head but you’re wrong because …I say so. Also is the LAMIST causing it to be wolfy or just a seperate thought?

-soweli