Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

catch 22 feels the towniest so far

lukas weird but i felt better about them once they dropped the roleplaying thing

1 Like

Aw, thank you!

GTH whats your thoughts on my slot?
What about Ivy / May?

• Lukey Luka

Is Hyunwoo guava?

-t

1 Like

We don’t do this by the way
Honestly the only time ive seen a hydra partner not sign posts was when they were town

• Lillie from Pokemon

Alot of slots have been soft defending me this game is something ive noticed. At least TuTuu / May / Hyun have offered some sort of soft defense. What I’m considerinig is that TuTuu / Arctic could be playing Good cop Bad cop, but overall I’d say the dissonence on my slot reads twon. Tutu couldve easily just entered thread and decided that im mafia. Mays defense is a bit stranger since I dont think they had a super sound motive behind it? They had odd pings from Tutuus slot tyhey said but I dont think they ever interacted with mine that would cause them to soft defend me / dismiss reads? I get pockety vibes >.>. Finally, Hyun I probabyl want more content from since thats my most hesitant slot right now.

Yay! I have finally played mafia!

• Alolan Vulpix

Danger_Icy
OriceliSoworio

Wereduck

Danger_Icy and Poison_Ivy not w/w

HellDualities, Poison_Ivy, HyunwooAndIsol, MeLootz are slots with posts I didn’t manage to land on a townread on

Differentiating them from Miku and Wonderland who haven’t posted yet, in case that could be relevent (I’m unsure, but why not, maybe to remind myself later)

-t

1 Like

Woah wait how do I color messages thats so cool

1 Like

there is the color function here, you can write either a name or a hexcode for desired color

what i do though is i go on the syndicate, i write a PM to myself, and i use their color wheel as it’s much easier to use

i simply click on a color and it writes the correct hex code for me. then i cut it and paste it back on fol

there might be better sites on the internet out there to do this easily

-t

1 Like

If guava is wolf that would be Bad because I refuse via policy to vote them day 1. In their second to last game they were mischopped as town d1. In the next game, the heaven hell game, I almost got them mischopped day 1 again. I would hate for it to happen the third time. Even if I end up scumreading Guava, I’m not voting them Day 1, at least.

-t

Danger_Icy (2): OriceliSoworio, Poison_Ivy
MeLootz (1): HellDualies
OriceliSoworio (1): HyunwooAndIsol
Poison_Ivy (1): Wereduck

Not Voting (5): Danger_Icy, catch-22, Miku, Wonderland, MeLootz

Looking at the current vote count, MeLootz and Poison_Ivy are the two players with votes I’m not townreading. Arctic is townreading Poison_Ivy, so I will vote MeLootz for now.

I do not scumread you, MeLootz.

VOTE: MeLootz

-t

Reminder that there is hammer!

-t

Just a couple things before I go to bed (knowing me there’s a 30% chance of this actually happening) #1 NAI’s opener is unimpressive, just jumping on a few easy things and then immediately dipping #2 22’s second head does feel very different a bit more open than the other head and I’m not sure how I feel about that

@Danger_Icy @ Luka you when you play duel links

-t

1 Like

i mean why take an OMGUS vote seriously at all when its towards an rvs vote??? I feel like this kinda contradicts itself

forcing reads comes from scum not being able to make up reasons to scum read someone that they know is town.

So yes

wait why were you scum reading them prior to that vote?

is this a meta read or something, i just wanna ask to make sure Im understanding this vote correctly. Because you didn’t seem to address anything that catch said. You basically just voted them and say this is to formal.

if this is the other head speaking, then i find this very townie. Im not sure ur other head had an actual reason, it was just rvs atleast thats what i assumed.

this kinda feels like a huge reach, i mean the way your describing that hydra is seems that your also just set in stone that they are mafia.

Love how I was told nothing of this starting

-Millium