Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Step into my office

1 Like

Well
No

I definitely think I made good reads I’m not denying that but I definitely lost us the game at least to some degree
Like I fully got the PR executed and then killed myself
I don’t feel bad about it anymore but it was definitely not good gameplay

2 Likes

not very much. i do music research and performance.

Hazzy did you read specchat

1 Like

ok well at least you dont feel bad mate. you dont deserve that

2 Likes

Never have I seen 48 hours of effort disregarded so quickly. At least I had a good EoD1 vote, so I have that at least.

1 Like

okay so i’m gonna have to remember the arbitrary things that get brought up once in class and then get put on the test myself. sad

1 Like

not all of it

fear

im actually interested in your job hazard you do things I find cool. I, disturbingly, have thought about being a music teacher. A teacher in general. But i was particularly fond of music for a moment in my youth

2 Likes

In hindsight, the one really weird thing about Abby was her tunnel on me at the beginning of the game. I was playing similarly in the game I played with her, so her suddenly calling me “LAMIST” was strange. But I didn’t follow it because 1. I am allergic to OMGUSing and 2. the game we played was ongoing for most of D1, so I couldn’t really talk about it. Still, hate to admit it, but well played

i was a band kid in high school does that count

1 Like

im pretty sure I have an old shitty version of cubase on my pc still

BAND KIDS ARE REAL?

1 Like

unironically mate being a music teacher is sick. like yeah if your a teacher for the younger years it can get a bit manic. but teaching music to students who actually love the subject fills like being a coach for a sport team without having to do sport. watching a bunch of kids improve in their instruments of their choosing is fucking awesome to see

1 Like

okay i wasn’t a “band kid” band kid there were way more band kiddy band kids than me. but i was a kid who was in band and took it somewhat seriously

1 Like

How old am I

In both games I played here I was screwed by not pushing hard enough against someone tunneling me. Maybe I should take that as a lesson

hmm… i think you told me this before

arent you also like 16-18

2 Likes