Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

cause i remember last time you told me. i was gobsmacked. but dont know if it was because you were younger then i thought or older

1 Like

I was a big fan of the music tech class personally. I got to see alot of the people taking much more advanced courses when I was procrastinating (always) and frankly I enjoyed their creativity more than doing anything myself. I mightve taken it through my later years in high school too but my teachers did not like me very much and when I took the practise never gave me my results back. I know I did well. It was almost identical to the one the year before. bastards

2 Likes

what happened day 1, isnt really a skillissue, its more so a, “no when to do a cfd, and a cop 9r, vig 10er, is not it”, especially not at :58 or :59 lol

expecting people to be correct on day 1 for the average player, and even a skilled player, is the wrong way of thinking, everyone can be wrong, for me in particularly, i need certain posts, and gamestates, and meta

it took me day 1 eod, to find Guava/chad/May, and the one post that i thought outted Icet, and I didnt find leafia in spec chat till day 3, and melootz until the start of day 2, and i yes i was wrong on Abbi day 1, but like overall I think they are very good at mimicing their town play in a bubble, so I still think realistically that vote day 1 was still bad, cause i think it was 50/50, i think there was a very high chance we were voting town there, which is fine, we just managed to get the worst outcome, which in a vig10er, that basically ends the game, because again, there is 0 world where the average player doesnt just steam roll guava for what they did

anyways if anyone wants thoughts on their play, i will be happy to say stuff in discord dms, but Im not gunna make a wall with thoughts for everyone to see

I think I wouldve explored music more if my teachers werent also evil. My hyperautism is the reason for me focusing on software dev but the teacher was cool too. That probably helped.

1 Like

2 Likes

Oops, just realized I was still posting in the hydra account LOL

Soweli, thanks for partnering. I may have done most of the talking, but having a player that’s more chill helps people who are otherwise skeptical of my style townread me. In fact, this was probably my best performance ever in terms of being universally townread, so thanks for your help.

1 Like

how are you all so young

1 Like

Woah! Can you tell me which post outed me so I never post it again

1 Like

theyre discord players they come directly from Skidibi Toilet Mafia

1 Like

luka is not yet 13 its crazy. i think him and icet play on the school bus together

1 Like

FUCK OFF

1 Like

i have a tonal read on you

is this your instinctual response to learning someone is 15

understandable from a teacher’s perspective

Damn sorry you had such a fucked music experience. unironically pissess me off to hear teachers who dont really give a shit about their job.

1 Like

@Wereduck
you need to learn to read the gamestate, and focus on finding reasons to town read people, town can be wolfy too, and it happens more on average than not

tbh half the reason i’m a math major is because apart from the english teachers my math teachers were the only ones who consistently both liked and were good at their jobs. and i didn’t really want to go into english i hate essays

its more or less i now know i get constantly outplayed by a 15 year old in BOTC

1 Like

This game also had a few funny moments, like the whole Werefuck debacle. Shame it had to end so ungraciously

Also, HAI, I’m sure someone told you this already but fakeclaiming Vig was not a good idea. At best, you would have just wasted the Vig’s N1 shot.

1 Like

she lives in my head RENT FREE

1 Like