Poison_Ivy (1): Wereduck

This wagon formation always catches exactly 1 wolf

abbi is fake and gay

1 Like

Is this a real read?

That’s a story i’ll never tell

Xoxo

Gossip girl

At least half of this statement is true!

TodaysSerif

1 Like

Miku is looking towny to me. Do I think Abi is faking this level of chill as wolf? No.

-t

According to this thread it should take 38 minutes to read

It took me an hour i think

Dyslexia sucks

2 Likes

This avatar is fucking adorable btw i should thank whoever found it and put it on this account

1 Like

Alright I’m gonna go do something but I’ll be on and off at least until my girlfriend gets back than I’ll ignore you all for her cause yall suckkkkkk

:p

I could give you some examples as to how it could be real but I don’t think they’d be particularly convincing both just in general and in this case because I am very biased. My best argument is probably just that real doesn’t necessarily mean wolfy. Also I am not a preteen for the record, you can tell because I didn’t use the phrase “who asked”.

-soweli

are you talking about ground type miku

project voltage art is so good

1 Like

Hm. I think that’s fair, as in I don’t have any objections to that statement. I don’t know who I’d say the wolf is, though I don’t really have a read on MeLootz so it’d be easiest for me to say it’s them. Although I can assure you this slot is town, I should know because I am a part of this slot, so you can trust me.

-soweli

Twas a joke

The preteen thing

I act like a 15 year old anyways yes lying is not always wolfy or faking things but forced entrances usually are and i play toprobability

Is this a bit