Including my town reads lol

I will literally always hammer

Why

Well see

No.

But also

Yes.

Zenon’s Law (which is my law yay!) States

The first wagon to 3 votes contains exactly and exclusively one wolf in the 4 names as in one wolf in the 3 voters or the wagon itself

So

By my law this wagon MeLootz (3): HellDualies, Danger_Icy, OriceliSoworio

Means there’s one wolf in ML HD DL or OreoCostello and i think you know which one o think is the wolf

Fun.

I think hammers win games

1 Like

If someone is L1 than it’s the will of the majority that they die their flip gives info on why

It’s good readable content

And I’m a chaos gremlin

Don’t feed me after midnight

But voting someone you think is town is anti-town, especially when it will prevent further discussion for that day

Lynching for “information” is one of the dumbest ideas about mafia that many people still believe. Believe me, I used to fall for this crap myself, but not anymore. I don’t lynch for “information”, I lynch to catch wolves!

i mean theres 8 players in 4 hydras. and if you average those two numbers together you get 6

1 Like

FUCK

No it’s Werefuck

Sounds like the words of a follower to me, but whatever

You know, it would be nice if @Wonderland could actually start talking about the game and stop making excuses for why their partner can’t be here

I strongly disagree

I only know my own alignemt if I defend someone and the collective wants them dead anyways and they are L1 well time to get that info

Don’t put someone L1 they won’t get hammered

1 Like

I can provide plenty of receipts if me winning because of getting information off “stupid” plays

1 Like

The only reason why you vote someone you think is town is for self-pres. If you’re town, you want to lynch wolves, not town. And cutting down on the amount of discussion time only benefits wolves

Games ez info wins

Hot