Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Think whatever you want

Nahsee given the choice ill vote myself over a town read lol

But I’ll hammer them with no regret

And I can provide plenty of examples of stupid mislynches that led the town nowhere because they wanted “information” rather than seriously trying to scumhunt. Your point being?

Lynching for information is something you’re supposed to grow out of as you learn to find information through other sources than flips and night actions.

That’s okay you can play your way I’ll play mine

And self-voting is ridiculously anti-town, since from a town perspective you’re the only slot that you know is town

But whatever, don’t want to get into this argument, it distracts us from what we should be doing which is hunting wolves

There’s no right way to play mafia

Every style is viable and should be accepted.

Self voting isn’t anti town and I’ve won an appeal after getting banned for self voting on another site and had them revoke their anti self voting rule.

Self voting is just another tool

Mafia isn’t a hard game

Wrong. Some styles do hurt your faction. Saying that is the same thing as saying there’s no such thing as a bad play, which is truly absurd

If every playstyle was equally valid, there would be no skill or meta to this game at all. Please think before you say ridiculous stuff like this!

And you can approach it any number of ways and have success

I’ve built my style from my experience as you’ve built yours from your own experience
My results speak for themself anyone trying to enforce a style on someone has skill issue tbh

I’m chaotic sure but i am successful so

1 Like

Nothing I’ve said is ridiculous there is no bad or wrong way to play mafia

I think in 99% of the cases self voting is anti, but i did it last game because 1 my role was anti town, since i was scene on all dead bodies, and my counter wagon claimed doctor

/shrug

Like if I hardclaimed wolf and started spamming the thread with useless stuff rather than scumhunting and then got mislynched, that’d be objectively bad play lol

Like one time in my second game ever where I nearly threw the game for town by openly claiming Beloved Princess. There’s no way to argue that was a valid play lol

I’ve hard claimed wolf to win a game before

In fact it was necessary to guarantee a win

So…

I had a wish once and i wished for a suicide bomb instead of a vig just so i could remove myself from the game xD

This doesn’t matter

But

Yes there is. Outing your partners as wolf is an obvious one lol.

This is why i love playing with you lolol