Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I’m not gonna go through my iso lol

Tbf i won’t go through anyone’s iso

Not even the ones with like 5 posts

But also i am not asking them to restate things they already said

I’m one of the most obstinate players you’ll meet and even I am willing to bring up my cases when asked

Ctrl+F is your friend

Your not gonna change me this is clogging the thread

You’ll find I’m very very stubborn

Then why not talk about something better. I seem to be the only suspicion you’re actually pushing, and it seems you are only doing so for silly reasons, so what else is there to talk about?

My reasons aren’t silly and i I find it excessively wolfy how hard your trying to push that narrative and discredit me in the eyes of town

You’re doing nothing to push against it when you refuse to cooperate

“Oricorio is wolfy”
“Why?”
“Source: trust me bro”

This is how you look right now

Is it that hard to say “I think you are wolfy because…”? Literally one sentence

No it’s not I have openly stated my case you just don’t like it and are ignoring my early expansion on it

As such since you can’t prove your opening was in fact not wolfy and LAMIST cause…it was

You have resorted to discrediting me and my feelings and thoughts

I’m the only person voting you

What are you accomplishing besides an assassination of my slots credibility by shifting the narrative

How is wanting to get activity going wolfy in any way? Sure, that sentiment can be expressed by a wolf, but it’s usually town that is incentivized to be active. Active wolves want to be active at the expense of others, active townies want to be active with others.

Trying to figure out your reasons for voting me so I can get a better idea of your slot, for one. Since you’re the only person here right now and you aren’t exploring any other suspicions, what else is there to do right now?

I’m gonna go on a date.

I’ve explained this.

I’m moving on.

thats kinda what i felt about miku posts ngl LOL

how so?

WHY DOES ABI POST SO MUCH???

its like 90% randomness, 10% content

2 Likes

Read the whole message