Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

It does doth seem like my partner has died :biohazard:

Anyway Time for hazards favourite pass time of stating the obvious: Oriocello and Miku are never w/w

It seems my free time has been stolen by Roblox goblins, I mean my siblings
It’ll be a while till I can ketchup :tomato: and post :email:

also not me only just realising after a quick google search that doth and does and basically the same word

gar or lootz?

Gun to my head based on early stuff, i thunk may’s hydra might be town as well

Ya but doth is a dead word now lol, its something you would see in a Shakespearean play

who else would make emotes and puns?

yes it’s gar :fish:
ftr i dont know why im top wagon besides that the bird hydra suspects me for blending in or whatever
may probably suspects me of tmi for reasons that dont make sense under context that i was suspecting luka before 22 said anything and was worried about the dismissal of their case
they said somethign about no one dismissing it for meta reasons, but the bird hydra said something like that, and may didnt see that post because they were playing mahjong
i can see the reasons behind the votes for both the birds and may’s slot
but not luka’s slot
in which is a bit of a defensive vote without context, voting someone that suspected them
so im placing my vote here for now
VOTE: Danger

yeah i said it. then realised who it very obviously was.

i just dont think i have met lootz

i dont see your point

could you discuss more on this why did you find their spot suspicous before catch-22

@Miku replace Oricoli with me in your zenon’s law. I was voting there first, and unvoted once they voted too. MeLootz, HellDualies, catch-22, danger_icy are the first 4 names.

-t

Oh we have a zenon’s law sick

Oh real

So real

Have you ever played with Abbi before

I liked their opening posts

Is this real

~Hyunwoo

Yes it is. Why did you think I’d lie?

Also, guava, are you sleepy? I notice a stark difference from our last town game together. You were top poster there and was going super saiyan. You seem half asleep here.

-t

School + rehearsal
I’m on a ten minute break rn

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

Last night I did my My Hero Ultra Rumble dailies and then immediately went to bed

~Hyunwoo

We’re running the show rn and I’m ensemble so I have like breaks in the form of numbers I’m not in so now that I’m caught up with thread I can livepost

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

I just wanted you to be sure you were right because I trust the three people in that wagon do if it’s not MeLootz I think Zenon’s Law is wrong this game

1 Like

Isol be like “I’ve been really busy” but is posting in tempo chat actively

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

Hateful.

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

If ML is a wolf, do you have any ideas on who their partner might be?

Going to real time for now. Too lazy to get caught up with how busy I’ve been today and with how long today has been. I’ll resume making reads tomorrow morning when I wake up. Until then, Hazard can continue taking over for me. Yawns Good night everyone.so sleepy right now. Still wanted to say good night to all my friends here though. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like