Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I can do that too and tell both you and Wisp about my findings.

• Brad

General blendiness and mostly commenting on non-alignment related things while freezing up when told to contribute more. Probably my weakest wolfread but whatever

1 Like

I’m an idiot I’m supposed to be quoting this.

• Brad
1 Like

may is a very good wolf so be wary. they’re capable of top posting and seemingly being mega towny

-t

1 Like

i am not gonna force ya cause this game has been hard to read and stay focused on. but can you show me some of HAI “Freezing up?”

I fear no one. :triumph:

Except maybe you. :pleading_face:

• Brad
1 Like

tickle tickle tickle tickle

1 Like

From posts i have seen from May they are fence sitting for me. they have made some really good posts. but others dont make me think of town may.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Does this warrent as flirting

1 Like

See their reactions to me when I tell them to produce more content such as reads.

1 Like

Hazard, if I was forced to choose between being able to love you, and being able to breathe, I would use my last breath to say: “I love you.” :heart:

1 Like

You’re awesome Tutuu

1 Like

Ight i’ll go on the hunt after lunch

Starting around post 780 is an example.

Only half way through.

Their read on Lootz has some pretty good points to them, so at the most I could say that if Lootz flips mafia then we can basically clear the HellDualies hydra?

@catch-22

• Brad
1 Like

Yeah that’s about as far as I’ll go with reading them tbh.

Wanna see where the rest of their reads go.

Of course I won’t be tracking them, that’s for YOU PEOPLE to do.

• Brad

Do you believe that ML will most likely flip wolf?

Good chance they will.

• Brad

Is there a reason you’re saying that, or are you just sheeping everyone else’s reads?