Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

If not one person defends or even mildly hedges on whether ML would be a good D1 lynch, I’d be concerned. Though I suppose Abby fits the bill for the latter

@OriceliSoworio

oh thank god votes are fixed, i was about to slap some peeps

I mean, there is always the possibility of distancing. But would a wolf be so willing to throw their only partner into the fire so early in D1?

So got any reads for us?

No one does that unless they’re psychopaths.

• Brad

i mean numbers wise its always more likely the first elimination will flip town.

Literally only 2 mafia the odds of us hitting them on d1 aren’t very likely in the first place.

replied to the wrong post haha, anyways if their is a chance their partner is going over i would assume so cause thats risky.

Why do people TR us btw

It’s not just that there are so many people willimg to vote on ML, it is their staticity that is alarming. But I suppose that ignores a couple of the more active players like Ivy

Lazy. If town tries this phase, the odds of hitting a wolf are much higher. Nobody actually plays by pulling a name from a hat and voting for them (at least, I hope they don’t).

L.A.T.B

• Brad

Votecount as of P#1014

MeLootz (3): HellDualies, OriceliSoworio, HyunwooAndIsol
Danger_Icy (2): Poison_Ivy, MeLootz
Poison_Ivy (1): Wereduck
OriceliSoworio (1): Miku
Wereduck (1): Wonderland

Not Voting (2): Danger_Icy, catch-22

i mean logic and reason do matter, i am only speaking in statistics.

Is there reasoning beyond meta for the current train, because last i read it was mostly just Arctic hitting all the wolf check boxes.

What does this mean? I assume it’s not “Live at the Bike”

For me, it’s mainly their awkward defenses of other players that no one asked for, which reads as a pocket attempt. I don’t care about meta since I can’t be assed to read through ten games I’ve never played just to read one player

That is incorrect.

• Brad

¿Qué es?

You don’t wanna know.

• Brad

If I don’t wanna know, you shoundn’t have mentioned it