Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

u really like that word “throwing”

-M

1 Like

I would stop needing to use it if people stopped doing it

But whatever, what’s your read on HAI?

<3

~Hyunwoo

i mean the statement is wifom cause you could be saying u wont do something as mafia then u end up doing it anyways etc etc.

It’s bot WIFOM that I would be playing differently as wolf, it’s a fact. Even if I tried to replicate to the best of my ability my town play, my perspective would be biased by TMI. This is a basic principle of wolfhunting, it’s not in dispute.

Ori’s right
That’s not what I was saying though
What I was saying is irrelevant anyway though we can just move on I think

~Hyunwoo

its not the doing that is the wifom, its making a post saying you would do it thats wifom.

Anyways this discussion is pointless.

Making an objectively correct statement is WIFOM? But good to see you agree it’s pointless. What is your read on WL?

I assume you mean ML? Like I mentioned before I don’t think the obessive defense of another person is inherently scummy.

No, Wonderland

They havent tried to force a read on me, so for now probably town.

What

~Hyunwoo

So are you saying that they haven’t made a contrived read on you, they haven’t forced you to give a read, or something else?

millium is my brother, usually if they try to force a read on me its pretty obvious they are scum, otherwise I assume they are town. They also aren’t a slot I wouild ever touch on day 1 anyways.

What are your thoughts on the Brad side of the hydra?

where is psy?
also when u say force what do u mean? I find ur play laskluster here, but i wont deny is a lot of ur early game, but i dont particularly see an agenda yet

I found u as town very fast in our last game, and i thought it woukd be easier given ur hydra is psy, but yet, it feels harder

I believe you’re replying to the wrong guy here

ya that was my bad

@Wereduck
1068 is for u

You mean 1058?

Yes, I know, ADHD (most likely)

lol no i am laying down watching a movie, from a distance i saw 68