Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

guava’s slot is hard to ISO because they don’t quote full context
Anyway I should be more free tomorrow
Please ask me to real-time for now as it’s 1am and I spent all day being held hostage
I will try to give opinions on specific posts if you have any
ISO’s are too much atm
:fish:

No, 630. Blame my ADHD lol

1 Like

you’re not wrong

I was like “YOU DID IT TO ME AGAIN STOP SENDING ME TO MIKU DAMN IT”

Has Hazard shared any reads yet?

Also, the avatar’s a swan, not a goose

Look up a few posts

bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird bird

Can you not? This is just spam

Everyone goes all crazy over dinosaurs but they fail to appreciate the dinosaurs that still live with us

I appreciate birds
Also, sorry for the spam
I didn’t think one post would bother anyone?
/not sarcasm

Ok in orcello’s defence this is a really bad message.
“Theres no reason to read them as town… except this one part”

Besides from this i dont hate this interaction. Miku wasnt in their best performance that time and quava is not the type of person to run in with a gut vote. i didnt like the message i highlighted above but i dont really wanna make them drop out of null for that. it could have been a message thought process and only thought of the last line after the 3rd line was made.

i can see someone looking at this being a bit cagey. but i think its chalked up to legitametly being unsure

Eh, it’s alright. Too much of those posts would just clog the thread though

1 Like

you are actually a fish

That
That was an amazing read
I applaud you :clap:
Okay get Hazard out
They’re being funny
That means they’re scum
VOTE: Poison

in short. i can understand oricelli (omg i have been saying the pokemon this entire time) read. and i appreciate them saying its not their strongest

No, no, don’t do that.

• Brad
1 Like

I’ll find a better vote tmr
What’s on the PoE atm?

am i just no longer allowed to be funny.

stop being funny