Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

you gonna put the hands of your hydra back into gar’s hands

Risky maneuver I know, but I’m confident in our slot.
I just need to actually find motivation when it’s not 12:42 AM to make a proper read post and see where things go from there.
:sunflower:

My problem is moreso the slowdown that occurs when we are both online. Bulba didn’t have this issue, and it’s not like they have a super impressive forum software or anything

Might as well just try to keep up with the thread and read when it’s nightlocked, it’s best to hear your thoughts now since you might very well be lynched today

Oh I totally understand, just this game started at a very unfortunate time for me.
Day end is in about 20 hours, I will see if I can provide the content required to continue.

They call Ori too wolfy to be wolf
I think that’s a bit scummy since I think Ori has been TR for their aggressive pro-town nature
But I don’t know the game state at this point since I am ISO-ing
(why is it me or guava AGAIN?)

What’s the issue with that?

That was a joke vote btw

So now you agree with me?
I also brought up their game of Purgatory

Well you weren’t posting at this point
But it was basically ignored

Classic guava
Never change

Abbi was wolf

Ok I’m going to pause on ISO because Miku and Hynwoo feel like w/w as of post 563

Why does this almost feel like an OMGUS on my behalf?

oh sorry
adding :fish:

Do elaborate.

Source? Source? Source

Even though sometimes you seem to be over worried about game state I think you do have some redeeming qualities.
for example you basically ask everyone for reads when they come in. including Lootz who had only just logged in today. it feels a bit over the top. however i dont know if that is necessarily scummy looking at it trying to force everyone to out reads can be seen as an intimdation tactic to make people think quicker then they should but on the other hand it can also force scum to lock their worlds quicker.
in short your slot isnt on my “Fuck around and find out” list but your on my watch carefully. especially because your hunt

HWL didnt post till 100 odd posts after. this could have been a mistake but i dont like you sending me on a goosechase (Pun very much intended)
If this was a mistake could you point me towards the quotes you were talking about? i wanna know about your read on HWL without it feeling like you put their name there to make it look better

i wanna ask if tutuu has made a full push today or has made a reason not to. when town i usually see her start a push strong on day 1. (i havent seen her as evil tho yet so i dont know if this is AI

All in all.
Keep eye’s on
Orcello
HD

Fuck around and find out
MeLootz
WL and WD

I still have no idea why leafia has voted D_I but i would feel like an asshole to remove the vote before her talking me through why she voted there. i sent her a message last night to tell me her reads and she didnt give me anything.

There is an unusual amount of interaction that feels fabricated
It’s TOO MUCH interaction for people that don’t share a slot and aren’t sussing each other
:fish:

i really
really
dont think i need a source for this

1 Like

I am also aware that Miku enjoys talking to their partners

Oh, that was WL, my bad

I have to get used to the abbreviations
I keep not knowing who we are on about

it’s all good. i was just reading while eating lunch and confused why you sent me to the you v miku v WL message again XD

HWL = Quava and their partner
WL = Wonder land
HD = Hell dualies
ML = some weridos i found on the side of the road

1 Like

Actual relevant interactions start at 580

1 Like

thankyou very much