Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

the words biblically accurate hatsune miku is a blessing to read

how did matthew lillard go. he is the only reason i am watching it tomorrow

doth

no not a whit i find you passing gentle twas told me you were rough and coy and sullen now i find the report a very liar for you are pleasant gamesome passing courteous yet slow in speech but sweet as spring time flowers thou canst not frown thou canst not look askance nor bite the lip as angry wenches will nor doth thou hath pleasure to be cross in talk hearing thy mildness entertainst thy wooers with gentle conference soft and affable oh why does the world report that kate doth limp oh slanderous world kate like the hazel twig is straight and slender and brown in hue as hazelnuts yet sweeter than the kernels let me see thy walk thou dost not limp

1 Like

Why is everyone obsessed with matthew lillard

We love shakespheare

Cause i am a horror movie nerd. and matthew lillard not on plays one of the main killers in the 1st scream film. but is also THE shaggy from scooby doo.

I literally couldn’t stop laughing I’ll tell you that much
This movie is an unintentional comedy

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

fully expected this x-x

This isn’t a horror movie
People die and there is blood
I wouldn’t call it a horror movie

~Hyunwoo

that is honestly disappointing

cant wait for the fnaf musical

1 Like

The weird thing is
Like I said
Would have been a really good movie if they didn’t try to market it as horror

Like if no one died and they took out all the fnaf and replaced it with more character work it would have been a really good family drama
Whoever wrote the script I feel like was already working on the script for not this movie and then they took it and added fnaf

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

UMMM RANDOM ENCOUNTERS WHO?

~Hyunwoo

Still know all the words to this
We getting out of the pizzeria with this one :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

~Hyunwoo

Votecount as of P#1316

MeLootz (3): HellDualies, OriceliSoworio, HyunwooAndIsol
Danger_Icy (1): Poison_Ivy
Poison_Ivy (1): Wereduck
OriceliSoworio (1): Miku

Not Voting (4): Danger_Icy, catch-22, Wonderland, MeLootz

I’m obsessed with Damian Lillard. :eyes:

• Brad

Leetic dude feels town. His interrogation on Lootz and trying to get the dude to give real takes, or at least firmer stances, feels pretty good.

• Brad

i was at work the whole day and this website is scary to me on mobile

at the very least i skimmed thread enough to know who you are so thats good

honestly tbh im just having trouble making thoughts about anything really like i dont know how to read anyone

id probably be scumreading my partner if i couldnt see his role pm