Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

i dont love this

okay im sorry i have to ask what GTH is

im not really following the wagon on melootz

wisp if you wanna find a way to probe me into the game please go ahead cause itll probably help me out

gun to head

Idk is probably a wolf. Giggles

This sounds townish to me.

This is kind of wolfy. Counterwagons are always good.

I think I’ll just real time for now. Still a bit sleepy from waking up recently. Haven’t had my morning sunlight yet. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Hm. It seems like Lootz is wolf in their response to being scumread although I can’t articulate why so it’s probably not a new read. It also seems like they’re relatively inexperienced if they don’t know what GTH is so if they are I could see something like this, though I’d want to double-check the ISO.

-soweli

i cant even get myself into this game lol

-M

I’m here for a bit
I’m mid tournament so

Icy was supposed to pick up my slack smh

Undertale overhaul mayhaps

im too busy playing watermelon game

Wow, there are way less posts than I was expecting since I went to bed. Come on people, we are approaching EoD here!

This seems like a low-commitment way to express an against-the-grain read. What exactly aren’t you “following” 'bout the wagon on ML?

VOTE: Melootz
Locking this in now in case I miss eod. Slot was way too aggressive at times for what I know of their town games. Zenon if you’re here @ eod feel free to take executive action

Can you elaborate what’s so “aggressive” about them? If anything they felt noncommittal

i cannot tell why its happening

Did you look at their ISO? Have you any feelings on their posts?

nope

Then why not do that? It’s not like you’re doing anything else useful right now

i need to pack for a trip