Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Come on. At least give me a GTH

what is a gth

gutread?

can u show examples ur refering to?

i was not trolling with that post

Weren’t you told this multiple times?

Gun to head. If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to say whether a player was towny or wolfy, and wouldn’t take “null” for an answer, what would you pick?

Idk about psy but i think Melootz has been setup to be a mislynch

The trains has just stagnated, on day 1 its never a good sign if a wagon lasts the entire phase for the most part. Since in most scenarios it basically means mafia aren’t worried cause the slots gonna flip town.

Also alot of the early arguements are meta stuff which I don’t really vibe with since I have no meta of my own to go off of.

So your answer is GTH town?

Is there anyone on the ML wagon that you think is wolfy, or anyone suspiciously avoiding the ML wagon as if they’re comfortable with it?

I cant speak about if anyones avoiding the wagon cause im not fully caught up, but Miku vote is bothering me. Hoping they will drop some links to explain why they are so certain the slot is flipping evil.

Do you have any other suspicions on the Miku slot?

Nope, honestly i just got home from work. Scrolled to most recent posts and started reading up to see if anything caught my attention.

i was not told this multiple times. i remember reading the phrase once today and i didnt realize it was in reponse to what i was asking. id say mel is town

If phase end was in ten minutes, who would you vote?

it was not two people though, like, very clearly

can you go into more detail in what you discussed in your hydra chat about this
did may not try to explain the meta on me? I feel like may as town would be spamming the shit out of that chat trying to explain the intricacies of their read on me

honestly i hate this argument and i think its a very easy trap to fall into its way too generalizing. you literally made this argument as scum in ke2 when you were top wagon for most of the day and i know you werent super engaged with smogon popcorn but something similar happened there. scum was top wagon most of the day and people shifted off it using this argument and it felt super unnatural to me. there can be reasons mel isnt scum but this isnt one

i dont even remember all the players in the game off the top of my head

Hmm, interesting. What are your thoughts on the ML wagon?

Let me have a look.

Come on, if you had to throw a vote, what would it be?

i dont have any leaning for anyone on it except you