Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Bruhhhhh

Why did you people let this wagon run away when ML is towny in like most of the posts where they aren’t memeing and some of the meme ones

@Danger_Icy TALK TO ME IN HYDRA CHAT I have 0 confidence in my reads

Yeah it is concerning
I think May is town and I missed where this vote is coming from
I don’t really understand the stack on HellDualies

~Hyunwoo

This is one of the towniest posts in this entire game so far lol

1 Like

Good luck I believe in you

Being upset over that is literally insane
It’s giving 14 year old on a discord rp server in the “#blacklist” channel

~Hyunwoo

1 Like

So what do you think of 22 and Icy’s votes? (And Icy immediately jumping off)

well, I thought about it more, and there’s a chance it’s due to it being a hydra game, but May is not playing as freely/flowey as she does as town. Last game I was incorrectly wolfreading her for how fluidly she was moving between targets to fos / pretend she suspected them in order to garner reactions. here I haven’t felt that - she’s felt more formulaic , not trying to gauge people as much, etc, which is indicative of her wolfgame - her two wolfreads are the same at sod as they are now, I don’t get a sense she is moving through things in an explorative way, especially because I have felt like the game has been pretty towny overall, which is a sentiment that both of us shared last game that resulted in May rapidly shifting between suspects, trying to figure out a solve, but I haven’t felt that here - not that she would have to as town right now, because she is pretty sure garfooled is mafia, but like. I’d still probably expect a bit more exploration than I’ve seen

Savage

im not sure yet. miku and catch both sort of backed up to reevaluate hell sort of like they were being reminded but it also potentially is seeing someone they can get away with wagoning. im curious why catch isnt voting as well

VOTE: Danger_Icy

If you’re self-voting, that means you think you’re the best option to lynch

I’m gonna kill you in cold blood if you make another post like this

Why.

Bro I’m messing around

fuckYou

Poultry and Arctic made themselves obvs town

Blaming Luka if any of it is wrong

Well Danger and Icy are clearly disjointed rn LOL so I’mma let them sort that out in hydra chat like they said

Catch’s vote… wait why did Catch vote HellDualies @catch-22 help

~Hyunwoo

I have explained it like 5 messages above

When you reply on mobile it brings you back to the bottom of the thread which is hell world

~Hyunwoo

it doesn’t help that the other head has done nothing towny either imo

What do you think of the fact that two people joined that wagon?

Is this a serious post

~Hyunwoo