Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

wait did they mean hydra partner or wolf partner

What’s the point of voting for “information” when you’re not gonna do anything with said information?

1 Like

they don’t actually need info if they’re scum :man_shrugging:
Wereduck is just saying things

~Hyunwoo

other people can also do things based on that information. im just assessing it right now. im not a genius just because i receive information doesnt mean i can automatically tell what it means

I still find approximately half of these posts to read as fake as fuck

Am i wrong? Maybe. But like…it just feels over done.

At first i was like okay whatever maybe oreo cookies and creame is just like a try hard but at some point the constant attempts to force people to do what they want and the reactions to things like post activity hours before EoD is forced its not cure and towny anymore

i did something, and then people did things in response. i dont know exactly what to do with that yet

Hmmm yes

I think its nai, and like arctic i am also torn, i dont think my brother has shown an agenda, but i dislike their entrance and pretty much most of what psy has posted

I think this statement is like 50/50 honestly. Im not sure why my brother calls out his own hydras read of melootz wagon, that felt weird to me and idk in what way yet

I SAID I’LL BE BACK
Like Arnold
From Terminator 2: Judgement Day
:fish:

Ya i mean at this point i like that they aren trying to get people to post and do stuff, but that alone doesnt make a townie, and im starting to get pinged by it, would i vote them today? Probably not

This reminds me @Miku jaiden what is your read on HD

You said you were gonna read them cuz you haven’t seen any of their posts, which I already thought was strange from you

Didn’t you and may say you weren’t going to play in the same games together also

oh come on wisp

i meant hydra partner

What

Okie i will.

theres no way you think that

Think what?

that me and chad are scum

Weren’t you supposedly wolfreading me earlier? It’s this post that feels fake and inconsistent

VOTE: Wereduck

~Hyunwoo