Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

UNVOTE

wtf why

Are you even reading my posts?

Psy do u actually think icy is mafia, if so why?

The thing next to the hammer button in the post box, looks like a rotating arrow

Wereduck isn’t really posting like a boxed in wolf to me but ymmv

idk id probably rather do hyunisol

Well that was her and i am me

i was already factoring that in, i was talking about her posts

sort of?
but your randomness is like your personality
things that Wereduck had done in the early game felt like there was logic, and while I sort of understand where they were coming from now it still didn’t feel strong

~Hyunwoo

may have missed something, ive only been reading the posts that showed up when i had the time to be active, sorry.

No don’t beeeeee I was joking

Isol points directly at OriceliSoworio and Catch-22,

“Them. They’ve done alot more to push conversation in different angles than others I’ve seen, and their messages immediately stood out in the incessant clutter of fluff I did read through.” He than points at both Danger Icy and Wonderland,
“And for leans. I am leaning that Danger_Icy is town, and the opposite for Wonderland. Hope that answers any questions, and furthers this conversation.”

He than leans forward,
“It’s not my place, I did just get here, but could you or your partner give a brief description of what you think of all the other players in this game? Would help this topic at hand, and help me form a stronger opinion of you.”

This response is a bit suck up-y

??? so wtf do u want me to say? Lie and say yes i read it and blantly ignored it???

Im sorry but that response pisses me off.

:wowee:

:hmmyes:

No, I expect you to be more assertive however

dang it why is everyone telling me it’s not AI :sob:

i feel like if i didn’t mislynch may last game i’d probably be pushing for people to vote them here because i don’t like the direction we’re going in (yes i’m considering may is town because i’m not confident on it)

Funny thing is. I’m right and they are town. It should be obvious to anyone who like thinks critically about their play in any meaningful sense. How does a single thing they’ve done help their alignment win as wolf?

It didn’t. But it does have net benefit to town. They got votes on them you can read into. They are trying slightly harder now. I think they are just town and almost got killed because the collective you is too focused on what APPEARS wolfy and not what ACTUALLY is wolfy

1 Like