Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

God I’m the goat

2 Likes

Like, for instance, trying to poke at which part I think you didn’t read. Town typically doesn’t roll over lightly like this

UNVOTE
This post never comes from scum
I already explained why I disagree with your read
If you want to re vote you can and I won’t change it but if it flips town I’m in control of our vote tmrow
If it flips scum you can be

That is because I have not been playing the game. It is now approaching EOD. I have to play the game

1 Like

friendship

which post btw

This

How has a single thing you’ve done help your alignment win as town? Does that make you a wolf? Touché.

Which post?

Just to be clear, catch-22, you understand when I’m saying to only call me story, right? Gotta confirm after the 3 posts in a row you didn’t do that

Ninja’d

how is THAT AI but the other NAI

This

I hate hydras

This ffs

Psy and I aren’t the most caught up. I don’t wanna force any reads. The only person thats really catching my attention currently is Miku because of one of the heads that seems to just be having fun and saying whaterv.

Like I get where Danger is coming from, but the slot really wants us to flip scum which isn’t going to happen. I have my views on mafia, that hydra isn’t just gonna magically change how I view situations.

My brothers in christ go to your hydra chat

Admitting to genuine frustration. Scum there would just respond to it, not wanting to be scum read for frustration for a read on them. Town wouldn’t. Simple.

What do you think of Miku’s other head?

Okay 387 posts

Uh. So. …Which one?