Dethy Turbo - (MAFIA WINS)

So true.

yea i thought about it pre game, seems to be the best course

we could alternatively have 1 person target 1 other different person in a line, but idk how much it helps

Someone also raised a good point in that we wouldnā€™t have information from the person who dies during the night, which would also throw a wrench in that plan.

Targeting one person seems like the best play.

our best bets is seeing who has their check shifting or not from player to player, if everyone gets the same result twice, both players are town, otherwise one is mafia

it also helps find sane and insane

Actually we barely get 2 checks, and thatā€™s with no exe

1 Like

naw we always get 2 checks and always no exe cuz misexe on 4 = lose

1 Like

no exe > check > no exe > check > always f3
1 dead 1st result 2 dead

Always f3 will always depend on how many shifters mafia got, mafia wants to kill shifters avoid killing shifter targets, if a shifter get a result on a dead player and an alive one, oh shit itā€™s still a 50/50 on sane/insane

1 Like

nooo not my formatting

actually no Iā€™m tweaking

shifters know if a player is good (same check as a dead player) or evil

but that would make them think they are para/naive

so the best scenario is a shifter checking a player that dies and the mafia, in no specific order

1 Like

i love using my brain

1 Like

Finally out of the car.
Agree with Bionic on everything. Only question left is to decide who to target first (Iā€™d personally go with Magnus or Someone).
VOTE: None

If we hammer before agreeing upon a target, Magnus should target Someone, and everyone else should target Magnus.

I think we should inherently trust that Iā€™m town, as per is the case.
Statistically speaking:

Town Mafia
Sane Good Evil
Insane Evil Good
Paranoid Evil Evil
Naive Good Good

Itā€™s inherently impossible to lean a result either way when not everyone will be alive for it, since we can only gather results after N1 passes.

Someone is Town for realising this. Thatā€™s a level 1 read but eh, turbo.

Since the cop sanity doesnā€™t really matter, we should just execute twice in a row.

VOTE: Ash.
Just speeding things along. Ash didnā€™t realise that.