Dethy Turbo - (MAFIA WINS)

Explaining thought process…
Pre game I was considering very similarly to the rest in putting all of our investigations into one person.

While that is reckless, giving the evil one an easy boot, splitting between 2 would gain the most information in finding out our own sanities, making evil easy pickings, hopefully within the next day should we all cooperate. Anyone overly and explicitly against the plan would only out themself.

As for the vote tonight, I can trust a lot of you to put a strong enough read based on interaction alone.

1 Like

While the game is too short, learning at least 2 of the sanities through process of elimination within one round would give us 2 whole days to find the real one through our abilities alone, to gather overwhelming evidence.

1 Like

The issue here is that somebody can die each night, meaning that even if we didn’t execute anybody and prioritised information gathering, at best we could narrow it down to a coinflip after two nights.

…Honestly, you’re right. With what little time we have, the sanities may prove to be too big of a distraction. And thinking about it more, a plan like that may be too convoluted after all… While “3-2” it’s possible for it to really be 3-1, allowing for just one “known” alignment which is far too little knowns to solve the equation.

1 Like

with the mafia knowing who to kill based on who’s going to give the most information regarding the sanities.

1 Like

The standard headstart setup (where Cops act on N0) is engineered to provide additional insight without providing the opportunity to coordinate investigations, which is ~fine but can mathematically lock the game early. Removing the headstart fundamentally chips away a piece from the Jenga tower.

I’m happy to hammer earlier than later, it’s supposed to be turbo.

So why Ash?

Insistent on the poor plan of pouring all investigations onto one person, then quickly reels back in backing Bionic after his analysis on the mechanics?

Semi-arbitrary. Focusing upon immediate action coordination sounds thoughtful and intelligent, which is a measure that others tend to receive well; but in practice it’s a suboptimal course of action which I’d expect others to realise. Ash implied they didn’t think about the dead person at all, which doesn’t really make sense for somebody who immediately focused on night mechanics; but even if they didn’t, Ash didn’t drop the plan at all once it was pointed out. Just “eh, there’s a wrinkle, oh whatever”.

Someone noticed this flaw immediately and pointed it out; if he was evil, Ash would be good so he’d be incentivised to go along with it. Bionic realised the nightkills would ruin the plan of checking everyone and suggested picking the next player in a row instead (so that at least one player checks the killed player and knows their sanity), before reconsidering the issues in this plan; suggesting a malleable mindset. Ash claimed to agree with Bionic about this, and yet just talked about all checking the same person anyway so they didn’t really read Bionic’s messages, I think.

Just general intelligence could be seen on anyone. More so a trait to fear for the sake of it. I can see why you might not like that strong influence to stick around, as he was already gunning for you… fair… unless am misinterpreting “target” for voting to execute.

As Mafia, I would imagine who to kill would likely be on the forefront of one’s mind. It’s possible it might have just been a slip in forgetting the mechanics, but that’s up to you for seeing him around for far longer.

Yet seeming to have misread all of what bionic had said on top of that is very questionable, I agree.

Choosing a couple arbitrary targets to investigate is actually fine from Ash, it’s just the fixation on warping their strategy around that pillar that I dislike.

Remember to vote for skipping the night phase, by the way.

It’d be a lot more valid if he offered himself as one of the ones to be investigated. I see. Given the shortage of time I may have to take it up if no one else is on to give some more input.

We can skip the night phase entirely with no kill by the evil??

Nightskips end the night phase after everyone alive submits their action. That’s all it is.
Just since the schedule for this game is wack.

Ahhh- yeah that should definitely be in play- where do I vote?

For your convenience!

Summary

…that’s for voting a player. I thought there was a hidden poll regarding the game’s schedule as it ran-

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to. I don’t think there’s a concurrent schedule poll.

Unless you mean vote to quicken the process.

1 Like

VOTE: Ash

Oh. It’ll be a thing that happens at nighttime. Just a private toggle.

Hullo Someone. Nice to see you up and about.

1 Like

VOTE: Ash