Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

there are other reasons for the read

i think the reasons to townread shark are way worse than my reasons to scumread him

my reasons to think im good is better than your reasons to think im good

because i saw im good therefore i know i am good

genius move

After trying to revaluate my current town\towny reads, I still feel like Aelin is town. When I first started to try to reevaluate them, I found a couple of problems with their micro play. An example of this is can be seen when they switched from voting Kiiruma to voting me. I had a problem with this originally when I saw it because they never actually followed up on it, and they proceed to list me as a town read a couple posts later in their read list. However, after thinking about that and how I may appear to them, I feel like the vote against me was premature - as in, they were never actually going to follow up on that vote and I doubt that they believed I would be able to be executed. I see more reason for town to vote me there than scum. As scum, you would be thinking about who you were going to execute, and who could be executed and how your votes may appear to others. I don’t think Aelin would vote me there if they thought about that stuff as mafia. As town, you wouldn’t be worrying about that, and you would be worried about who you would pressure next. I think they also realized that it would be hard to pressure me and just left it alone.

I also liked the way they approached the game so far. I touched on it before, but it does feel like they changed their play style in a way that I believe will actually produce results, instead of actually appearing as though they would.

With that being said, the top part is a lot of conjecture from me because I’m in an analytical mood today. I’m more confident with my analysis on shark there as opposed to this read.

There’s also the possibly that Aelin is similar to me where I’m an impulsive mafia, but I’m not sure if that’s the case

This leaves a big problem - where exactly is the mafia? It’s really easy to say that the mafia are all in the null poster but my instincts tell me that this is wrong, but I’m not really sure where to go from there

maybe it’s Arctic but that’s an impossible lynch today so I’m going to ignore that for now and leave it to other people when I die if that is the case

Voodoo fits the archetype of being a reasonable wolf who isn’t taking a lot of risks but I’m not really sure their personality yet so I’ll wait before I try to dig deeper into that

it’s not impossible if you believe

to be clear this wasnt why i thought it was a bad post

it was a wifom justification to townread arctic that made me think it got the the conclusion first

and i think you townreading me for voting you for it is also wolfy because if you understood that it was a bad/wolfy post then i dont see why youd post it in the first place

Wake up and smell the ashes

I assume host would just say “every” if it wasn’t

Also not getting into mechanics but at openly stated being the same

Or at least I believe
I’m not going into it

thank you dwayne “the rock” johnson

I can sorta defend this part
A good amount of players don’t think too far ahead before thinking about what they say, especially as town

Arctic is much more confident and less “memey” than I remember him

i find it funny how you decide to say this right after i post a dwayne gif

If you think that makes a good defense, I have never seen you post any gifs other than walterwhitefalling.gif

Its a thought I’ve had for a while