Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i made a promise last game to myself and I’m going to dunk on wolves

they aren’t going to dunk themselves

Just say dumb stuff until you feel like playing

oh wait, they may

@Kanave

Would you be interested in teaming with a neutral Mason :’)

3 Likes

I suppose but I chose the easy way :sob:

I never wrote “scummy” posts deliberately, just retroactively achnowledged I’d be seen as evil for taking the stances I did, but they’re stances I wanted to take anyway that went against what many people were thinking (hence why they may be seen as suspicious)

Litten what do you think is the scummiest thing you’ve done this game

LMAO I’m hurt by this post :smiling_face_with_tear:

personally I thought people would be scumresding me more for taking an active role itg

I was planning on doing it anyway since last game, but people don’t really see me be this active as town anymore

…“never”, you say?
Hypothetically, if we were to execute Jarek today and he doesn’t die, would you still believe that?

Kanave, the host was not present to make VC at the time. Unless Jarek pays attention to the fact that only Kiiruma has voted him, then your vote is effectively useless when it comes to pressuring Jarek.

Literally nobody but Litten and myself cared about your vote, and both of us took attention to your vote in the negative way, because there is nothing positive about leaving behind a naked vote.
–let me ask you this: “What content did you get out of Jarek?”
(Aside from the fact that he had gone suicidal, apparently.)

Oh my pronouns are He/Him if you were curious I forgot to respond to that.

Meh you were pretty active last game

Try again

look at my post count last game and compare it to this game

Don’t care about post count care about contribution

I mostly wasn’t a fan of being voted purely because that paragraph was supposed to clear up my weird behaviour and was my trump card and it didn’t even work :sob:

It’s fine though; I’m getting the hang of things now. Hopefully.

(What does this have to do with Kanave?)
Jarek, when Kanave voted you, did you feel pressured at all?
Did you think she voted you because of whatever you were posting at the time?

given he immedietely responded with accepting his own death, I’d say it was a meaningful change.

tbf I didn’t like your paragraph but I’m not really sure you’re worlf. Still more sure shark is evil, esp given how little you value your life

Considering I had no prior interaction with them I assumed the vote was based purely on what I had wrote which it might have been I’m not sure.

If your getting the hang of it, don’t let yourself get hanged

I’m probably not going to be, Shark still is.

Then start a counter wagon