Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Shark is more scumread than you are
It won’t be any different with him alive or you dead, or the other way around

ngl I’m just lost so I might aswell go to sleep

I have nothing else to contribute to these convos as all it does is make me look stupid and more evil

about to hang out with my gf but I can after. can’t promise it will be tonight but I’ll do it well before EoD

i retained nothing from the last 300 posts
@Host_Account_1
@ElizaThePsycho
@eevee
can yall be active hosts please

I know but bottom line is I feel bad for the guy and I don’t want to rain on his parade and join in on this bandwagon on him D1. It’s really that simple. If I was stone-cold thinking only about winning then yes I’d want to live kill shark see what happens.

/unvote @Host_Account_1

There is better ways to do this than killing yourself

Kanave actively tried to push the wagons away from AT multiple times when they had no need to if they were a wolf and AT was town. They could have done a number of other things that would seem townie but wouldn’t be harming their win condition. If they are a wolf, I think AT is just a wolf too in that case

I think your best play there is to find another person, who isn’t yourself, to wagon instead. Pushing yourself is nagl

Vote at. Vote kanave. Form a post why I should be vigged. Trying to die to prove a point on someone never goes well

I was going to real-time but I forgot that I hate you all. Bye.

the only time someone dies to prove a point is when you let a town die to prove a point - a town that isn’t you

aelin wait no you are fun to talk too

I’m too nice sometimes I really am smh

rude

what about me

you are too

not rn
Feeling very mentally icky

same

I’m just forcing myself to post

That’s dumb
This game isn’t worth it

1 Like