Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m getting reasons but they aren’t here damn you damn u

Can you at least swear at me so I can say something witty

Let me read their posts and get back to you on that but I know I don’t like Atno for his early game actions

heck

I’m going to play dicey dungeons

I’m so sorry.

im gonna go get food so i maybe feel better

a role is forcing me to play it, send help

Considering dicey costs money and a steam account and eli friended I doubt it

1 Like

(this is a lie)

Also they’re NAI

witch is the worst role itg but also the funnest

I’m flavor vig
Just that easy

For some reason I thought your vote was anywhere else other than at ATNO.
Fair enough.

Like Noname early on voted me, seems like they were making soft digs at shark speaking too much without saying anything and then randomly jumped to a vote on wazza and all that. Some of his posts keep sussing me which is awesome…

I mean I just don’t like how he’s acting right now, seems like he’s setting me up for a fat L so there we are.

Kanava I don’t know about probably good because they voted me.

I’d make a bit word doc about all of his posts and why I don’t like this and that, but you can just check his posts yourself and roughly get an idea of where I’m coming from and I don’t have the energy to do that.

It’s weird how he keeps mentioning specifically me and then at 1 point does a 180 and goes “why is Jarek Scum” to shark despite it seeming like he was looking at it from the angle that I was the entire time

If were batshit crazy I’d say that AtNo and Shark are wolves together and Atno was elbow nudging shark early on to not talk so much without anything to say but I’m not so I’m not going to believe that.

Unless it’s true :slight_smile:

This is just early sus. Nothing much to mention

This is a trend, asking but not providing. You’ll see more later

I’m not sure if he actually took the whole rng thing seriously
I cannot tell

NAI post, I assume others would think townie but most people like having a grasp on gamestate

I assume because evils care more than good most of the time

Good post

Fair

No explanation provided

Beyond this

I dont know if this is a greencheck soft, is just kind of there

This is where at starts to sus on shark

I don’t have much to say beyond that, just that from thinking about it, Jarek and Shark have a “we’re in this together” attitude about the game

Agrees with shark from early, I believe he still did scumread him though

Arctic said “how are you going to win” he responded with

He didn’t have much of an explanation, then just jumped to scumreading arc for no previously stated reason

I dont want to have to read you either, trust me

Arc had decent reasons for this, especially considering what type of player he is

Replying to shark

If he thought he said “jarek” here (which he corrected)

Why wouldn’t he question what I said to be weird? Asking someone to explain their reads is normal.

did you
I didnt see that anywhere

Alright then @Jarek
Tell me the posts

By the way
Most of his posts were questioning others more than providing reads