Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

We don’t know how much more he’s going to say, and explaining your viewpoint on him would be nice right now, so when he does come here we have stuff to say to him

Jarek
Your concerning yourself more with “will shark come out of this not upset” more than “playing”

My viewpoint is shit because I’m a new player and would get me laughed at in 3 different ways before I get scumread for something I can’t understand

I don’t want to give it, I did that at the start and it was dumb and I’m not wasting my time with that nonsense again until I know I’m correct

You’ll never know your correct until you get someone’s alignment or they flip

I don’t have a viewpoint that I’m willing to give (Because it will be stupid and I’m sick of feeling stupid today)

Feeling stupid is better than doing nothing

I’d rather play at my own pace.

Also yes admittedly I am but I also just think he’s good and I’m willing to bet a lot on that :slight_smile:
If he’s not he’s not, I’m allowed to be wrong though

If he’s bad you’ll feel extremely stupid
You risking your life on it is always a bad idea

Fair enough on this. I know I’m sorta trying to get myself killed and getting people to vote me but I’m not deliberately killing myself in that I am acting evil on purpose. I’m not gonna throw that’s just trolling at that point, but if I died I wouldn’t be upset.

uh

I trust my reads on people more than I trust what other people are saying. If my reads are bad my reads are bad but if I can’t trust myself then who am I going to trust lol

First things first: don’t kill yourself

@Jarek i don’t really know what to tell you bud
While this is a game for fun you are still expected to play to your wincon and sacrificing yourself to save someone else is… not that. If you don’t have any strong scumreads get some townreads and sheep them. When every other post is “woe is me” it clogs up the thread and tbqh makes me stop caring about your alignment more and more

base stuff here

Second: sheep shark if you have to, just try

Well if I must, no reason to single myself out at this point

/vote Sharklifter @Host_Account_1

I guess there’s no better options and this will give us the best information, sucks for him though.

As much as you don’t want to do things like this, you have to sometimes

Well if he flips good I get to say I told you so :smiling_imp: