Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

@Wazza :pleading_face: ?

Why
do I have to be quiet?

I love how in all of these “toiwn v mafia” posts I am literally always deadset “Null” in all of them. It’s hilarious.

i mean in mine you arent, but we already knew that

im still confused on why I have to be quiet though i said one thing while everything else im trying to do is get reasons and that and answer questions

you think he’s scum but we shouldn’t kill him?
villagery

Also @Wazza I agree with literally all of the town posts except for Zone not being in it everything else is fine for now I don’t see why I couldn’t accept that worldview

Same. Maybe Wazza is concerned you’ll be scapegoated some more?

she doesnt want you to spew the rest of your wolfteam

I’m going to laugh when Arctic secretly turns out to be mafia later and they’re just cackling right now as they’ve fooled me and everyone else into thinking they’re good

i think hes not good but thats only if i bring up the weird theory that i will not go into

otherwise hes like kinda good

They’ve been fairly active in a useful way, same as Zone. Agent’s been useful in a different way in the sense that when I was being suspicious as fuck they were aggressively pushing me for it, along with some other stuff that I don’t want to go into and a “gut feeling” kinda thing too.

Other people I haven’t really paid attention to I’m trying not to overcomplicate things for myself just yet.

Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Simpsons

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Kanave Litten, Agent47, Arctic, Jarek 4/8
Sharklifter Zone_Q11, Aelin, Mistyx, Kanave 4/8
Arctic ATNoName 1/8
ATNoName Wazza 1/8
Jarek Kiiruma, Sharklifter 2/8
Not voting GamblingAddict, Magnus, VooDooSh 3

Ping @LadyLuck if there’s anything wrong

I gotta work now. Sorry that I am not very active at the moment.

go into your weird theory im interested

i forgor :skull:

i wasnt actually sure though because who was the one who said for jarek just to follow the vote i kind of just assumed it was you again but maybe im wrong

because the theory like i said was in my reasons why i sus jarek and then the person who did that either basically established that (like i said its a huge reach and a weird theory) that jarek tries to act bad about it then they convince them to look like it was genuine

but yeah, its a huge reach like i said

sorry can you reword this i have no idea what any of that means

:skull: u sutpid