Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

/Unvote @Host_Account_1

My feelings on killing shark aren’t good enough to dedicate myself to this vote any more. I can’t say I think he’s evil with even 70 percent certainty any more I just have no fucking idea and I don’t want to vote on it. Also what arctic said. That’s what’s convinced me.

Like I just want to believe he’s evil because that’s what everyone else says but It’s more likely I think people just took the jokes the wrong way and keep getting caught up on it.

wait what

i convinced one person

and its the guy im trying to use logic and deduction on!!!

kind of weird how it’s implied kanave instantly believes voodoo’s claim here

You haven’t convinced me, arctic has.

Honestly I never really truly thought you were evil I just wanted to keep saying I did just in case I never changed my vote so I could go along like a good little sheep and not get sussed out for dubious reasons

arctic is bad he said im 100% evil

dont believe him

hes probably a good guy though

If you are mafia you’re a great kill because you’d give plenty of leads don’t get me wrong.

Problem is I just don’t think you’re evil. If you are, you’re probably a lost wolf and won’t know who the other mafia are anyway?

who am i even voting again

everyone

even yourself.

oh yeah magnus
wow he’s still done nothing
/vote kanave @Host_Account_1

I don’t know who to vote any more. Shark’s probably getting voted still but

If he was evil I imagine he’d be panicking more instead of trying to push on me for my admittedly strange early gameplay that doesn’t quite add up. Also if he thought he was gonna die as an evil he’d probably try harder to kill me instead of not voting me for so godamn long despite saying how evil I am

I don’t know though. Shark ain’t stupid.

I agree with litten’s assessment that kanave’s townread on atnoname was premature however i think it is more likely TMI than defending a partner

hahahahahahhaha
no.

1 Like

Ok you’re an idiot does that make you happier

sheep me
i enjoy the idea of a kanave counterwagon

yep that means your saying im a good guy!!

You want me to vote with you?

You seem town AF, same with zone and to a lesser extent agent so sure I’ll bandwagon your votes

1 Like

Shark, please just be quiet

/Vote @Kanave @Host_Account_1

:oncoming_automobile: I hopped on another wagon

Anyway Shark is either lynchbait or scum and I’m starting to think he’s just scum who doesn’t know how to react now, either way, I think we should not kill him for today