Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

comes from the guy i know the most for being an anti sheep

Iā€™m voting with someone I trust as town for now thereā€™s nothing wrong with that :)

@Litten

you say that what you think happened to atlas in scp fm is happening to shark here, but i struggle to see how you really believe this from how youā€™ve behaved

if you really thought shark was being pushed for reasons that are NAI for him just like atlas was last game, why would you not try to intervene more? you made the mistake of letting it slide the first time, so iā€™m having a hard time comprehending why you wouldnā€™t be more concerned this time around

i repeatedly doubt my townread on you when 1. i canā€™t find other people to scumread so going after the most talented wolf only makes sense and 2. your treatment of sharklifter boils down to being wolfy regardless of his alignment

Just mention me if anyone needs me Iā€™m gonna go do stuff and come back later.

@GamblingAddict rescind your n0 if itā€™s fake

Ah shoot, I think I forgot to respond to you, which ones did you want to know?

i cant remember what i asked for before but now i want to know kiiruma and atnoname

also, how did your sharklifter read change from town to scum but you still think we shouldnā€™t kill him

Kiirumaā€™s reaction to being pushed for a while was townie to me, I was gonna post this yesterday in response to when you stated it but I went to find the quote that made me think he was Town but then lost track of time and then I couldnā€™t be bothered.

AT is an odd one, I mostly voted him for pressure earlier but really I just think he has a higher chance to be scum than others due to his attitude towards this game. To my knowledge, he has low WiM either way but his randomness and lack of wanting to hold a presence in the thread comes from scum AT, it just feels like heā€™s avoiding saying things that could make him seem suspicious.

Sharkā€™s act in the thread just feels like a scum doing that lol thing I forgot what itā€™s called, I feel like he could be scum but I also feel like that if he is scum, itā€™s not even worth killing him and that heā€™s something that we can vig if we have a guiltless vig, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth it wasting a day on him but heā€™s definitely a backup we can go to if we have no one for the day, if that makes any sense

Believe it or not, this is me TRYING to intervene more. I have done significantly more in trying to save the slot then I have done to Atlas.

I canā€™t wrap my head around how you think I havenā€™t tried to save shark unless you just havenā€™t read my posts

can you elaborate

this is
a bold assumption

I talked about him before

you just didnā€™t read my posts either

perhaps we have different interpretations of what it means to intervene in something

it doesnā€™t look like youā€™re trying very hard

What do you want me to do, throw out a big wall post about why heā€™s town? I already done that, and people have ignored me, which is already similar to last game where wolves just ignored my post because it goes against their win condition.

I think it was some reaction to due with how exhausted he was after being pushed for hours

It is indeed, but thatā€™s why I added onto the fact of this:

donā€™t knock it until you try it

in a turbo I claimed a d0 as a fire fighter on a random person and said they were town, then proceeded to catch both wolves

letā€™s not talk about the fact that the town proceeded to ignore me as the wolves had more thread control and influence than I did

also regards to this

why are you voting Kanave if you donā€™t actually scumread them

your wallpost wasnā€™t saying why he was town

it was saying why one of my reasons for scumreading him was bad which isnā€™t particularly effective

1. i have other reasons
  2. everyone else has different reasons to me, apparently

dont know

No it definitely did say he was town