Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

why would not having a presence benefit me in any shape or form?

i donā€™t know what to tell you

itā€™s not convincing
he isnā€™t a cautious player by his own admission
itā€™s uncharacteristic that he seemingly cares about being right/wrong

we talked about this afterwards

I told you cautious meant that he doesnā€™t like being wrong

I donā€™t know what to tell you then, do whatever yā€™all want with regards to shark

how do you know that his personality is that he doesnā€™t like being wrong and that heā€™s not just a wolf being cautious about it

who likes being wrong though

iā€™ve never heard of a person that likes being wrong

well not like but
some people care about it more than others

my hunch is that you donā€™t care which is why acting like you do is uncharacteristic

why do you think i dont care

whats the part that makes you think that like ever

youā€™re a ballsy player and chaotic by your own admission

typically these types of players are less prone to worrying about being wrong as ā€¦ a prerequisite of their playstyle

If you donā€™t have a presence in the thread then you canā€™t be scumread for things you say, so hiding yourself from the thread benefits that, itā€™s hard to scumread someone who isnā€™t there, just look at Magnus for example

new game new people

thats why im playing differently for now

Throughout their whole game, you can see them continue to talk about how their reads could be wrong because they are a newbie. This is similar to how I preface my reads most of the time, where I talk about how ā€œthese are my sleep deprived thoughtsā€ā€¦.because itā€™s easier to tell people my thoughts if Iā€™m not held to them because I donā€™t want to be wrong. Posts like that show that heā€™s already not confident in the game, which makes me not shocked that he has hedged his posts and that people have picked that as a scummy behavior.

this is simply a stereotype and wrong lmao

shrug

your argument is literally that heā€™s town because it matches with his personality

even if that was his personality (spoiler, it isnā€™t)
that doesnā€™t mean you can call his behaviour towny, it makes it NAI at best

and thatā€™s only one of the reasons people scumread him

I have had other reasons to town read him too

unsurprisingly people have ignored that too in favor of their own reads

iā€™ve literally explained why im acting differently than usual like 50 times already

why do you keep going on about it, my answer isnt gonna change lol

enlighten me

Also this is wrong

The way he has approached the game on a macro level is townie which I talked about in the wall
I focused more on other stuff in wall though, so maybe thatā€™s why you ignored it

or maybe I just didnā€™t explain it enough

im going to have a mental breakdown if i hear someone read me as a typical new player

it clearly hasnā€™t worked