Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i thought you went insane or like accidentally posted here lol

1 Like

I am insane but that doesn’t mean I can’t post lyrics

1 Like

fair enough you got me there

My playstyle as wolf is to make heavy presence so if I was projecting my playstyle onto you I’d say you were town

more specifically attic reminded me of this song because he hasn’t I hadn’t done a lot to save you and the first thing that popped up in my mind was “my name is mettaton and let no one say I was a coward that didn’t save the day” and it’s been playing on loop in my head since then

he says I hasn’t*

Projecting your current situation*

I’m not in a current situation relating to anything about you though??

I’m going to eat I may or may not be back before eod

Cya

I mean you haven’t talk in like days so aren’t you in the same boat as me?

I had 3 flights for a total travel time of 16 hours.
I think it’s fake because I wasn’t in a dire situation at the time and a role that has checks wouldn’t claim one n1.
But I still appreciate the sentiment from them, don’t remember who it was.

Kanave is a new name. Let me see.
But going in completely blind I think they might be the town counterwagon to scum Shark.

No because unlike you I’ve provided meaningful content, low posts, but posts that actually have stuff in them, you’ve been doing one line remarks avoiding direct contact with people and you’ve been safe with what you say without even stating an opinion you have on a player

it’s not

also my role isn’t a cop. I won’t be saying more

I’m caught up trying to shove coffee in my brain to wake up more lol

Anyone have something specific they want me to look for while i’m rereading or no

Avoid contact like?

roles can have n0s without being a cop
also regardless of whether you are being townread or not it’s usually always optimal to out n0’s unless they’re listed on the rolecard for when it flips, otherwise town won’t know if the player dies

Why is Kanave getting votes? I read their posts and liked what I saw.
Going purely by textbook, like I said earlier, it feels like the counterwagon to mafia Shark.

/vote Shark @Host_Account_1

To be fair, my role is wild so makes sense that other roles could be wild.