Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

zone is being villagery again
a

it’s this post

not as villagery as I first remembered it though

Hothead

just a heads up, you aren’t allowed to talk about host communication itt

a better way to explain this would be “I can’t talk about this” and then no one would ask you about that again hopefully

I don’t see a problem.

I would have called you v if you said cactus

Oh, Kanave.

1. Which approach on what and/or whom did you not like?
  2. Which slot specifically do you have in mind, which you didn’t like when Kanave made a read on that person?
  3. Which post made you think she was villagery?

Gotcha.

A hothead is kind of close to a cactus.

I need to sleep soon. I’ll be back later.

The problem is that hammering people is bad.

Excluding PRs, town has no other form than talking/discussing/debating to gain information to hunt scum.

Hammer apparently does not give town extra time for discussion, so had you hammered Shark D1, then we wouldn’t have had that EOD CFD or the reveal of your BS claim of having to OMGUS vote whoever votes you.

That’s not me, that’s my brother.

1 Like

That would’ve been funny.

I think this could be potentially TMI, but I don’t think this is concrete evidence to push Wazza.

There are others who I believe are scummier than Wazza, which is why I had put her as nullscum in my readlist.

Do you know what is also funny? EOD1:

So, Mr. “I have to OMGUS”,
What is your excuse?

Kanave’s post 1414 had a villagery approach to the writing style of this post, which doesn’t say a lot because I don’t know them well, but I liked the way the post was written. The problem I had with the post was how easy it was for them to have some of those reads when most of the people itg would have a problem with ending up on that read. Namely, their AT read felt like they shouldn’t of had that conclusion, because most people didn’t from reading those posts and even I couldn’t see what they were talking about. Post 2672 seemed villagery because of what I talked about previously.

i want voodoo’s claim

2 Likes

It was indeed very funny.
I already explained what happened.
I’ll even tell you this: I didn’t even have to vote Kii in the middle of the day when I thought I had to because 30 minutes already passed by that time.
I have no idea why I wouldn’t get pubished for that.

Nah, later.