Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

It kind of feels like a bandwagon on you and people are jumping on it because easy vote

Of course that never provides much but considering its this early and people want to just go for you I don’t particulary like the people jumping on it tbh

1 Like

This is not me trying to defend anybody, but I don’t in general trust a vote this fast already

i didnt expect you to read the article
but if you read my post then you would know why claiming is bad
so did you actually read it?

Yeah yeah, I get why its bad, it thins out the numbers of who is really useful and whos not

That was the impression I was trying to go for, so you are right

I could see there being a wolf on me but I don’t know who or why.
It’s too early on and I want to see how things develop.

I also don’t want to go too into this because I know it’s kinda just small brain to be looking at people against you.

The good ol’ ‘OMGUS’

Would you rather have me not be transparent, then? I may have a Role PM, but that doesn’t mean that I actually use it to dump all my thoughts (unless it is night phase), so if I don’t say it now, then odds are high that I would just forget all about it.

:hmmyes:
“you’re right, i was trying to be scummy it was a reaction test”

you should be transparent about social reads
not mechanics/claims/PR reads

Yeah I get that, only trying to counter vote the people voting you is kind of stupid without you asking for their reasons n etc

I would want specific reasons on why people are voting you right now instead of waiting for a bit just so we kind of got an understanding

amongoose duck us

1 Like

i kind of read these posts as bad
especially the “i’m not trying to defend anybody part”
if you don’t trust the wagon, why are you scared of defending it

1 Like

lol
wdym you don’t know why

I think the posts are quite non-committal but idk what to make of it considering I’ve only seen Shark wolf in a BotF

Because if I defend it, it’d logically make me look just like a person trying to defend another evil due to me not having enough informaton by the looks of others to defend something this early

What I ment was I wasn’t defending Kii, but I was defending against the bandwagon overall, because I don’t want us to look like both evils if we are both good guys, yknow?

@Aelin @Agent47 @Zone_Q11 feel free to touch in with why you are on me.
Be it your starting reasons for being on or your continuing ones.

It just feels fucking weird.

Aelin’s trying out a new style for her but was the start of my wagon and I feel like she’s trying to push me instead of actually W reading me and keeps picking up on snippets. But idk if she would do that as wolf or town.

Agent literally voted me for the reason of me ignoring them and idk what Atlas does there, it feels like reasoning I don’t see from them.

Zone’s being Zone.

don’t worry about looking evil

the harder you try to not look evil the more you will look evil

the two posts i quoted are a good example of this

2 Likes

what so you want me to play like a jester

Guys im evil and kiiruma other maf, 100% dont vote trust trust trust

take me for example
in my last game i hard defended wolf leafia for most of the game after she got wagoned early on day 1

this is not what im saying

i’m saying that if you’re a villager don’t decide to act based on what will get you townread

I said why and you ignored it twice