Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Shark chill and just slow down a sec.
Arctic’s saying, don’t worry about how you come across when you’re posting or things may look worse.
Just post normally.

If you think something is off, say it.
If you read someone and others read them differently, say it.

Don’t just think ‘What if I’m wrong?’ because trust me I do that every damn game and every damn post and it doesn’t work out.

But thats you, cause you have the balls to do that, I’d just prefer soft defending in my type of my playstyle in all honesty for now at least

I don’t want to defend bad guys, nor not defend good guys

I’m a strong enough player to be aware of how my posts will come off to people, so yeah I was aware it would look narrow minded and potentially scummy. Don’t read me off my methods for finding people, read me off how accurate my reads become based off my methods.

i aint used to only using social reads to make a worldview up :c

its pretty difficult so im trying my best to not play as badly as last time

But yes; my opinion is its a sus vote and I don’t trust the people on the vote, I just didn’t want to seem like I was trusting you cause in all fairness you could be evil and I could be dumb, but if I don’t wanna worry about that, I’d say its a sus bandwagon

This was your reasoning, yeah?
Why am I not trying to seem like I’m clueless and pocketing people?

I don’t know how to respond to you here. It’s going to come across as so fucking artificial no matter how I do it because you’re asking me to LAMIST and just defend myself from your perspective of me

zone I’m not on your grudge list anymore we can talk about this

defend yourself from my accusations
thats uh
Kinda what you do

if you think someone is a villager, soft-defending them is a bad idea because it tends to look like you have TMI that a player is town but are fine with them being wagoned

dont be worried about accidentally defending bad guys

people aren’t going to say you are mafia for having a wrong read

1 Like

Like I can respond to it but all I know is it’s going to look worse if I do than don’t and I don’t know by now whether I’d rather just let you vote me and let the others re-eval as day goes on or whether I’d rather risk responding and looking worse for it

okaaaaay, got it got it

this game is hard when everybody else got the big brain plays and meta all in their minds

It always looks better if you respond IMO
Right now it feels like your trying to get out of saying something

ah yes
the “i don’t make wolfy posts as a wolf” argument
the last time i encountered this was when a wolf tried to use it against me after making wolfy posts as a wolf
i respectfully decline

im bad at mafia
I make wolf

im bad at mafia
therefore im not bad guy!!! :slight_smile:

I never said I don’t make wolfy posts as a wolf. In fact I do that all the time as a wolf, sometimes purposefully sometimes not

Ok well your allegations:
Trying to look clueless - I don’t really think I am trying to look clueless, I don’t usually post at the start of games and you should know this (should you be who we think you are) so I’m not messing around, it’s just me stating how I am.

Using it to pocket people - How tf do you expect me to defend myself against this? ‘I’m not trying to pocket people, I’m trying to get yall to understand because I don’t like this fucking pressure any time yet alone this early on and it’s causing me to trip up’

Pocketing is…trying to make people like you by you liking them from what I see or am I going in the wrong direction again

well you’re basically saying to read you from read accuracy rather than content

i’ll take it into consideration but i’m not just going to ignore your “methods”

this is… vaguely correct but really just wrong
i didnt change the reason
i expanded on my explanation because you people look at “self-aware” through a very narrow lens

ive explained why im on you
the pressure also worked well - you’ve been saying a lot of stuff, and it’s very little of substance

so do you think im taking your things out of context? if so, where? if thats not what this means, what does it mean?

Pick one
gth what am i