Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

ATNO has you as his top suspect, and I have you both as nullscum, so I wouldn’t really mind voting you right now.

I should have followed my gut and not voted shark I don’t remember if I moved my vote off of him by EoD or not I think I did

If nobody has anything else to say, then I will leave my vote at VooDooSh and do other stuff for a while. Tag me if you need me.

you were on kanave
thanks to me
(it didnt make a difference but yeah)

Shame

also I highly doubt it, unless the entire scumteam don’t know how to fakeclaim, I really only see a world of Voodoo made it up by himself unless Voodoo legit made it up on the fly and didn’t tell thei scumbuddies.

the fact that town all have shit abilitiies may just mean it is actually a 12v3 with no lw

my ability isn’t shit

IF IT PROCS AND I DONT DIE

but it’s never going to do either of those

if voodoo is mafia then i think this is his actual role

i cannot fathom why he would think to claim this

he’s just town though

Actually, now I have a question.

@VooDooSh, do you have to trigger your abilities. From the looks of it of what you talked about your claim

OMGUSing only help with giving you information, I don’t see why you need to OMGUS or else you get modkilled.

What are people’s reasons for town reading Kanave

I stated mine but what are y’all’s

pocket paranoia aside.

Isoing them, They are similar to Zone and Aelin where their behaviour make sense at every given point and if they are scum, they have been playing pretty well.

yes but no wolf is obvious so i think all wolves are playing well

1 Like

I don’t look at if their behavior makes sense when determining if someone is scum, I do take it into account though. Scum can easily make sense as most scum can fake progression. Usually it’s the town who doesn’t have consistent progression in their reads.

In Kanave case, their play has been very controlled even when getting pressured. I actually am starting to believe that their behavior this game has actually been completely NAI, and the only thing that separates them from town/mafia is their actual reads. This of course can just due to me being incompetent in reading them since I don’t know them well enough, and I’m having trouble finding what type of player they are with their limited number of posts.

1 Like

if you want an example of progression being inconsistent in villagers, you can look at Arctic (I’m going to look like a fool if they are a wolf here, but I really liked how they treated the voodoo slot this day, even if I’m taking a different approach)

the way they treated Kiiruma has been really inconsistent, earlier on they were defending Kiiruma iirc and then they suddenly switched, this type of behavior is villagery because wolves don’t usually like to do this

I could be misremembering though

What I’m trying to say is I still think Kanave makes sense as a wolf in this game state, and that this game state makes little sense if they aren’t a wolf

who are the wolves if they aren’t a wolf? I feel like Kiiruma has been villagery this game based off my past experiences with them, even if Arctic disagrees with me(though I’m not actually sure why they are suspecting Kiiruma here)

shark also got a lot more votes when Kanave asked

where did they get that thread influence? I haven’t gotten it, Arctic hasn’t gotten it, how did they get that thread influence there

This game is hard because bo one has been concretely wolfy, and it’s evident that is the case because everyone is flailing around and nothing is sticking

I wonder what would happen if Kanave got more pressure