Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Something I also thought of was why wolves didn’t want a Kanave execution yesterday. Kanave if town is a bigger threat and a bigger fish to execute compared to shark, yet it was like no one cared

1 Like

Fun fact, I have a 100% accuracy rating on reading people when I ask in the thread “what are people’s reasons for X”

im gonna look over the wagonomics but i dont remember it looking like people were trying to save kanave at eod

in fact the wagons were mostly stale iirc

probably a good idea

most of these thoughts are me musing to myself in order to see how I feel about them, I haven’t actually looked to see if my memory is right

ok… I mean Kiiruma was on a rollercoaster when pushed around, so it may have been that, but at the same time Kiiruma has reacted like that in almost every game so I have no idea when it comes to him.

Do you remember when Kanave asked for shark to be dead? We might be able to tell with Eevee’s vote history.

tinfoil

Jarek is Grace 2.0

I think their behavior has been townie for a new person but I don’t think their motivation for doing stuff has

which is similar to how grace should have been read iirc but she got locked town because her behavior

@Kiiruma why were you pretending to act panicked at eod

grace was townread for purity and posted exclusively in like, 1 liners but jarek has shown much more

okay I’ll trust you since I don’t remember the game well

what I’m talking about motivation wise is how they let shark die

they talked themselves into shark scum then i talked me and him out of it and got him to vote kanave

then he didnt show up for the rest of the day

how did he let shark die

Oh wait, he changed his mind

I wasn’t pretending to act panicked?

I get that you scumread me (Mostly due to townreading others more and having me be PoE to there) but you can’t just claim I was ‘faking’ to force your perspective.

I had 2 votes and the wagons kept changing, I don’t know what to do when I’m under pressure. And I kept thinking in my head ‘What if Agent votes me too?’ so I kept worrying about being on 3 votes which would’ve (at multiple points) been a tie and I could’ve easily been made the vote.

why were you making a legacy post
did you expect to die
why were you still voting jarek

Overall the wagons were kinda stagnating a bit but it was so close that it could’ve easily flipped.
Sure some people (including Shark) seemed to townread me.
But when it comes to the last few minutes anything can happen.

People can change reads and have to explain them the following day due to the day running out.
People can just self preserve if they’re high votes (E.g. Kanave self pressed onto ATNo, off Shark for a bit because otherwise they would’ve been tied for top votes for a moment)

cuz it just looks like those wagons were v/v/v and you didnt give a shit who died and the implications of that are not good for you

can you explain why you town read Kanave

1, I could’ve seen myself dying to either faction that’s present. Town because I was sufficiently sus in some people’s minds. Mafia because I kinda gave away that I was PR and then by saying I was planning a post restriction to hide that I was PR, I gave away that I wanted to hide the PR which might’ve made it seem more powerful

2, no clue tbh. I don’t rule anything out. I thought it was less likely maf would kill me but it was possible because I think it’s fairly likely I wouldn’t have been protected so it depends on how much of a threat I came across with my role.

3, because I scumread them? Is that an issue?

i thought their atno read was tmi but when i asked for their explanation of it it was actually satisfactory

their treatment of shark also looked like they didnt have tmi