Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

and their solving is 10x better than what i remember from their one scumgame but ig this is less relevant now

Once again, force of perspective.
I voted someone I scumread.
Idc what the wagons end up being, I voted what I thought was right.
You can’t just say ‘You didn’t care’, no, I voted what I think I should’ve fucking voted.

Like come on now

why didnt you try to vote on a wagon that was actually going over

i know i did this too, but im allowed to because i actually try to convince people to vote the person im voting

I wasn’t there at EOD, and I wouldn’t have shown up with a vote

My fucking vote and the wagon was just as close as your bullshit wagon on me.
So don’t you actually try for a second saying that
Look in a mirror and ask yourself why you tried that nonsense EoD.

At least I stuck to my reads.
It’s not like I just jumped onto a damn vanity wagon to try and save myself from being in the whole thing.

Which parts?

I don’t care, you’re not getting away with forcing your perspective like this Atlas, like, no.
I have perfectly good explanations and you’re twisting it in a way to be like ‘Hurr durr Kii scum’

*Arctic, not Atlas

I thought I genuinely lagged a day back

1 Like

well actually it’s less lacking TMI (i actually just saw a bunch of their posts which seemed to work from the assumption shark was town, lmao) but rather the fact they’re making their reads based on shark w

tbh this is really weak and it’s the counterwagon so id be happy killing it pending mech

@ATNoName

do you have any games of yours where your mafia that can read

unprompted read list:

townread:
fk arc
lean:
jarek voodoo
null:
magnus zone wazza everyone else unimportant kiiruma (lower null, resistance to people scumreading them is fine, I don’t have enough experience with him to form a full opinion)
scumlean:
at kanave

Ye my b I was doing everything half asleep and was just going off of recent memory

Guess whose sleep schedule is :sparkles: dead :sparkles:

the only way I’m realistically getting any scum here is by trying to figure out town

Someone in my house has covid but I should be fine

Also,
/vote Voodoo @Host_Account_1

i forgot everyone else tbh