Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

wow. almost like you could be annoyed at what aelin has said

Did you even read my 3 paragraphs or does everything go in one ear and out the other, also if you don’t have any explanations for why you’re pushing Aelin, then I don’t care enough to even believe there’s a reason to push it, even if you think I’m scum, you’d surely give the other members of the town a reason to vote her, otherwise you’re just sitting on what you think to be info and being a selfish town who refuses to play the team game, I’ve done that before and trust me, it doesn’t work out. Now explain why you’re voting Aelin instead of stalling it

too big. Not reading

1 Like

Because I was annoyed for fucks sake you’re dragging us around circles

This is why I genuinely dislike how you play

1 Like

I’m not listening to your rant about the same thing for the 40th time
I have a life too

this is too fucked to be v/v i stg

aelin what even is your stance on wazza

i assume you’re scumreading them but it feels like atlas is doing all the work

here I’ll dumb it down to fucking pre-school levels

No explanation = No known reason to vote Aelin
Giving explanation = Reason for others to vote Aelin

it’s not that fucking hard to understand like holy shit

1 Like

I personally don’t like when people just tell me to vote and call me evil when I don’t immediately hop on the bandwagon they ask me to because how dare I don’t take their word as gospel and have my own opinion!!!

1 Like

spock you dont say GIF

1 Like

youre confbiased but probably correct

im
literally voting them what do you think
theyre avoiding actually discussing the game and progressing the gamestate and although ive obviously not helped the thread’s been bogged down on this for like an hour

cant make your own shit?

Not trying to make my own shit because I don’t want too, I want to push on someone else who isn’t you, but Atlas wants to push on you but doesn’t want to put in even minimal effort

lmao
the reason you word it like this is because you know out of the two of you i’d rather kill you but you also want to kill wazza

I’m leaving thread and probably going bed, if Atlas doesn’t post reasoning by the time I’m back I’m tunnelling the fuck out of Voodoosh as clearly no one else wants to put in even a small attempt at pushing anyone

I don’t know if being annoyed about being asked to essentially blind sheep vote or not makes you town or not. I think it’s more just a preference of how you, a player, regardless of allignment, like playing. Part of me wants to say if you were mafia you wouldn’t care and would take every chance you get to blindly sheep vote people you know aren’t in your mafia because “why not lol”

voodoosh is literally the most obvious town in the game

Then explain why

I thought that was me :pleading_face: