Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I think my posts made sense tho what’s confusing

Fuck just
headdesk
What is your full read on him if you ignore the not voting you thing

he’s a wolf

those series of posts just felt so villagery that I changed my read off them

Why though
If you’re worried about me trying to piggyback or whatever I can make a case first I just need to see your thought process

I… see.

i explained this already, why haven’t you read my 400 post ISO?

This… is sarcasm, right?

yes

Can’t tell
Like I know you were scumreading him in D1
That was literally my first post today
But I’m looking for a full stream of consciousness

a summary of why I thought he was wolf previously

Osie would never accept that role in a game. I had my setup reviewed by them before, and if I showed them that role they would strangle me. Roles that require you to be online and aware are also pretty bad and a reviewer would try to straighten that out (someone else brought this up instead of me but I agreed with it)

Voodo has also expressed multiple times throughout D1 that he felt the check was fake. I’m not really sure why he would do that as a wolf, but that just gives me the impression that he’s a wolf who didn’t know how to handle a fake check like that.m

Voodoo also makes the most sense on teams I’m thinking of right now currently.

However I’m willing to disregard all this and call him a social innocent child maybe, am I insane? I don’t know it’s 2:18 am why don’t you tell me

my reads are like the story where a guy can remember all the books he read but he doesn’t actually know the names so they blend togther

I may as well be drunk when posting this late at night

aelin if I were to sheep you for the rest of the day how would you use me as a sheep

I should say this:
Its when he’s online

how would you use me to maximize the amount of information you could gain from people in this playerlist?

Agent why haven’t you been answering the questions for me you were supposed to be my brain

aelin here’s your time to strike and change my read on you

im the most influenceable when it’s 2:27 am

try your best to pocket me and you will succeed!

okay I’m going to sleep you guys aren’t responding which means it’s just going to be in a drunken state (not drunk) thinking in circles

daily reminder that Arctic is a deep wolf who should be executed in lylo

I had more reasoning on voodoo but I can’t remember it rn