Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i think flipping the counterwagon is useful and kanave hasn’t been villagery

if she’s a wolf we get a pelt and i’m pretty sure this means atno and kiiruma v due to TMI

if she’s town then we can probably clear people who cared about what was happening at eod and had active vote movement

It basically sums up to the dumb logic of:
“If VooDooSh is town, then he is confirmed town.”

It also means that my SOD2 readlist was useless since my top scumreads have either flipped town or just got confirmed as town.

I don’t know how this would make kiiruma town if that’s what you’re talking about lmao

Ugh… I will just… go along with your vote, then.
NGL, this “realization” sucks so bad…

/vote Kanave
@Host_Account_1

Read my SOD2 again. I had GA and VDS as my top scum. Kiiruma was at scumlean.

Maybe if I stare at this graph long enough, I can find scum

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Kanave Arctic, Mistyx, Zone_Q11 3/7
Wazza ATNoName, Aelin, Agent47 3/7
VooDooSh Kanave, Wazza 2/7
Aelin Litten 1/7
ATNoName Jarek 1/7
Zone_Q11 VooDooSh 1/7
[Not voting] Magnus, Kiiruma 2

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

after this, kanave asked atno to vote shark and they both went to shark together, so the wagons ended up looking like this:

then vote movement on the top 2 wagons stops altogether

The only wagon movement that occurs is when kanave/atno are put as the tied top 3 wagons. this would imply there is probably a wolf in them because the votes only moved when they were put in danger, but when shark was left as top wagon no one cared to do anything

i forgot to put this at the start of the post:

the moment voodoo moved from shark to atno making shark/kanave/atno tied top wagons, kanave instantly move from shark to atno despite townreading him and it still being 30 mins before eod. she was more concerned with surviving than voting out a wolf

this is starkly different to how everyone else was voting at eod, no one else’s votes were made for the purpose of survival. look at whatever tf atno and shark were doing lol

(i wrote this part earlier)

If I was town in kanave’s position after voodoosh tied the shark/kanave/atno wagons, I would have just asked atno to move to shark… instead of voting atno (one of my townreads) and then asking him to go to shark with me?

this would matter less if kanave was a good PR but i don’t think there are actually good town PRs in this game

also jarek could be a grace 2.0 atp

i don’t like anything he’s done today

If thats the case, then a likely scumteam would simply be jarek/kanave/voodoo which would explain voodoo’s abnormal fakeclaim.

idk why voodoo has to be included in this
it makes more sense with you actually lol

2 Likes

I guess if you ignore Jarek voting me permanently.

doesnt really matter when noob wolves TMI and shark was basically locked as the elim 24 hours into the day so jarek was free to bus and TMi as much as he wanted

realistcally though i think the wolves are probably kanave aelin magnus with a side of kiiruma jarek

Arctic don’t remember if I asked before but can you link wolf games of yours

I’m going to read the mess that is Wazza and aelin

excluding old fol because i dont think you can iso on the archive my only recent wolfgame was sorc17 on this site

As soon as I start typing a post you interrupt my thought process with responding to me lmao

After reading through Aelin’s posts where they were getting pressured, I have come to the conclusion that based off how other people have talked about them in the game and their own posts, that they were actually frustrated with getting pushed. I don’t think this is AI though, I just think that pushing them for this is bad because it probably comes from them as both alignments - maybe in different ways, but I’m not experienced enough with them to know how their frustration would be different when they are town vs scum. I don’t think anyone in this game is either, which is why I think going down this type of reasoning is bad.

I think the way they approached this game after getting pressured is bad though. Their D2 gameplay has lost the spark that I saw in their D1 gameplay where they were actively trying to be more loud about their reads - here it feels like they changed their approach to the game solely because they were being pressured, in a way that I think is wolfy. I think some of their reads are also in bad faith, an example of which is how they read my posts as scummy when I was sleep deprived. I wouldn’t really care normally, but I don’t like how the only times they have really pushed on my posts is when I’m in a mental state where I’m spewing whatever comes to mind and about to pass out - it’s super easy to scumread me when it’s 2 am, it’s not really easy to push me and scumread me when I’m actually awake and I can focus on the game.

I also feel as though my D2 early GA death read was actually right after thinking about it more. It was obvious that GA was lying about their N0, which meant mafia had little reason to kill them for being a PR. Atlas has also softed a PR that would be beneficial to kill early on in order to get rid of the stronger players in this game. The fact that mafia didn’t even try to kill Atlas, nor some of the louder people, and instead killed GA who only provided some chaos at EOD I feel is really damning for Aelin.