Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

@Arctic

what are your thoughts on this post

this is one of those posts I usually make and want to talk about more with other people

one thing. do you think scum is doc dodging in this scenario?

if they are doc dodging they are incompetent for reasons I wonā€™t go into

1 Like

yes

i think this is villagery for you but i think youā€™re probably reaching
idt itā€™s likely that aelin thought ā€œyes itā€™s 2am for fk so letā€™s scumread them while they are tiredā€

i feel like that doesnā€™t really achieve much if her plan was to justā€¦ not scumread you during times when you were awake

i mean i would say yes
but it apparently wasnā€™t obvious to everyone, cough, zone
and it also could have been used to make voodoo look better or worse

iā€™m p confident i want kanave and aelin wagons now anyway

how many votes on kanave and Aelin?

3 on kanave
2 on aelin i think

Iā€™m going to be honest it feels like you are trying to pocket me

i already have you pocketed

that is true but you could get bigger pockets

I said this previously but you said that they were different

what changed

the fact iā€™ve put more time into the game since then and still donā€™t know who the mafia is

also his recent stuff about aelin/wazza was kinda icky
was thinking it could be tmi

1 Like

Hello Iā€™m here to be completely useless in this thread for a while how are things going

who do you think we should kill today if you couldnt kill atnoname

I skim-read the thread and I think Iā€™m decided that wazza isnā€™t a good kill (yet) so honestly probably vodoosh for the whole vanilla-ized thing. I donā€™t know if itā€™s mechanically possible or not but it strikes me as odd to claim it instead of just letting yourself be a nice juicy mafia target to die at night instead

Granted they were being sussed out but Iā€™d rather eliminate the world in which they are an evil trying to lay low with a vanilla town claim over letting them go and finding out they were evil later

i sincerely doubt he was ever getting nightkilled since his ability is mostly useless and heā€™s highly suspected

That is very true but I still think the details on the ability are too vague for me to believe they actually had one that wasnā€™t just made up so Iā€™d definitely vote them, that being said I still can kill who I want to kill if enough people vote with me so I donā€™t have to make that choice if I donā€™t want to

False, he had been pretty null at this point.

ā€¦
i didnā€™t think about it until after i votedā€¦

also did jarek just immedietely reshow upon you saying he might be trying to lay low as wolf? lmao