Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Out of curiosity when did anyone say I was a wolf laying low

@Jarek if im interpreting this right

He went from reading me as guaranteed town to saying he doesnā€™t like anything I did and that Iā€™m probably evil

Well touche

Oh this is why

Well okay.

Honestly I could think of worse reasons to suspect me so I donā€™t disagree. Iā€™d go into the reasons I did what I did today but I donā€™t need to because anyone who bandwagons me is evil smile

@VooDooSh
I assume you learnt everyone who rolled a 1?

i mean
it kinda looked like you townread him because of your earlier stuff on him and when you said you would be a little upset if we killed him instead of shark

no youā€™re still town
i just looked over your stuff from yesterday and iā€™m never killing you after those comments about getting done for gamethrowing by sacrificing yourself for someone who could potentially be evil

I like killing my scum reads more than my null reads

no youā€™re still town
i just looked over your stuff from yesterday and iā€™m never killing you after those comments about getting done for gamethrowing by sacrificing yourself for someone who could potentially be evil

But if you think Iā€™m town why are you saying you donā€™t like anything I did today

Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t suspect me if you think I am town but I am saying that you sounded so convinced I was town that throwing shade on me now but also saying you wonā€™t vote me looks very strange in my opinion. Either you think Iā€™m good and therefore would be willing to connect the dots on why Iā€™m taking certain actions, or you donā€™t.

In the world where you donā€™t think Iā€™m town the trust youā€™re placing in me and saying youā€™ll never vote me is extremely weird. Iā€™d put on my tinfoil hat and say youā€™re a wolf who is trying to buy favour with people you think would be easy to trick into blindly believing you had you not been the most active player (I think) this game and that being very unlikely

Apparently all they learned was ā€˜Zone did not roll a 1 at any point in the gameā€™ or something like that iirc

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

jarek, iā€™m not mafia - therefore i donā€™t have all the information about who is what alignment

this leads me to consider many possibilities, some which may go against what my current reads are and most likely worlds

just because i think youā€™re good doesnā€™t mean i think everything you do is good
wolves do villagery things
villagers do wolfy things
i think you did a wolfy thing, and i donā€™t think iā€™m going to bother trying to justify why it would come from town you just because i townread you
that is how you get confbiased

ok :slight_smile:

atleast you aknowledge it

what

Well at least I hope you understand where Iā€™m coming from when I say I think you saying you donā€™t like anything I do today but refusing to vote on it is evil as fuck in of itself in the same way I called it evil when shark did it

donā€™t stab until lylo - arc fk
stab slightly before lylo - jarek
donā€™t stab until you feel the need to stab - zone Voodoo (if he answers my question)
stab anytime - everyone else

my lack of liking your posts today does not remove my very much liking towards your posts from yesterday

iā€™m not sure why you even brought up shark to argue this point since he was a villager

having said that iā€™m not doing what heā€™s doing. you were his biggest scumread and he wasnā€™t voting you. youā€™re literally one of my top town who i recently said has done some stuff which isnā€™t great but that doesnt massively change my read on you

my reads as it stands are

agent voodoosh jarek litten
wazza zone

poe:

atnoname mistyx magnus

kiiruma aelin kanave

This poe wins if there are no wolves in the top two tiers, and the only person I think I could see being a wolf in the top tier at this point is litten

it still wouldnt make any sense with everything theyā€™ve done but theyā€™ve fooled me before and it was the biggest fooling i had ever experienced

which is basically the only reason i can still see them being a wolf