Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

meh, that wouldn’t matter in the long run.

I mean

playing the video game is important in the long run

not really… playing video games lock in a neverending loop where you want to play. The only cure is to stop it.

Not necessarily bad, but it is something I disagree with. VooDooSh may not be new to the game’s concept, but this is technically his first game, so I am treating him as a newbie.

at you are not helping yourself

This exists
I might exist, I’m not quite sure.

Did anyone ever read my case on voodoo or did you all ignore it

Litten, at this point you’re just talking around me. You’re not pinging me, you’re not reaching out to me, nothing, and I don’t like it. @Litten i specifically told you beforehand that I was looking for stream of consciousness in your posts: if you disagree with my results, why? Is it because you think the process is incorrect, the result is illogical, or both? Because your defense of “it’s 2 AM” is cool and all but it was 2 AM for me too, chief

I know I townread Mist but I don’t understand why like
There aren’t more than one or two people who have really seriously looked at her and she just comes into thread and then she’s just instantly accepted and it feels weird

cough

cough

i count as 3 players for the purpose of my ability

Are you sure it’s not just because you’re an egomaniac?

Now that’s rude

maybe

1 Like

Meh
I’ll tone it down a bit
I’m not that annoyed at the moment

it was a joke I dont care

1 Like

Agent have you read my voodoo case?

I believe I did, but I forgot most of it
One second

1 Like

I wish literally anyone had responded to it :pensive:

that’s fair criticism

I been more focused on giving my thoughts on this game instead of actually interacting with the people I want to solve which is bad play