Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Judging by mist thinking this, she’s probably only trying to come in, make herself townread, and leave and not help

Did he state there was a warning for claiming it?

[quote=“Aelin, post:4781, topic:700”]

like this is the entire bit
i didnt mention wazza

… why would they get a warning about it? if theyre scum its a fakeclaim and if they’re town its just a claim

:)

No, but there should be one.
That’s what happened to me last game when I tried to throw the game. I don’t see why he wouldn’t get one of his own.

you are wrong and its 1 am

i

i dont know why the quote is broken or how to fix it
whatever

im shocked. Appalled. I have truly been beaten

unironically the only reason im here was because aelin’s broken quote wall pinged me and the (1) in my bar thing was bothering me

You are arguing that my argument is bad though whilst I haven’t seen you pose your own that suggests you think he’s evil yourself? You’ve kinda just said “I think he’s scumlean” but said nothing more, if you’d be willing to give me your reasoning I can give you mine and we can both walk away happy (probably)

Do you have an actual defense of why you’ve been towny other than “people think I am” and “your wrong”

rip sorry

Because he weaponized the host as either alignment. He claimed there was a mod-error at EOD1, and regardless of whether this was true or false, the situation is now entangled with his claim.

no

i dont need one

And this looks like bait to get me to vote you so you can say something

anyway gn for real this time

7 villagers needed to lock the game barring mech stuff

would pick self/arctic/agent/jarek/fire/zone/voodoosh in probably that order

im not trying to bait you i legitimately see no need to towncase myself when im under zero substantial pressure

It’s more of
give a reason

Explain why you’ve contributed a lot

this is a waste of time and i need to sleep gn