Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

These are my reads during N2:

I have an issue of having too many scumreads/scumleans, so I am ignoring my scumleans for the moment to push my top scumreads.

hammers usually don’t have extra votes, if one exists usually the vote count would say 7/7 and you would see a person named hammerer on the wagon if the hammerer wasn’t already on the wagon

Zone, I “voted” on Kanave that put them on 6/7 due to a moderror, I literally cannot be the doublevoter

for reference hammerer is a role that auto hammers any wagon that they aren’t apart of if the wagon would be hammered by their vote

if this is true she’s probably town

also wtf is this on about, I said I would unvote ATNo if he was put on L-1 to avoid hammer since there’s no point in hammering 40 minutes remaining on the day, this is just common sense, I’d rather allow for people to come into thread, state their peace, just in case AT has a chance of surviving and I could be convinced on someone else such as Kanave, you’ve completely ripped out one part of my post and just used it to push your agenda

Uhhh I rolled a 2 last night???

I think your solely going through this in a world where FK is a hammerer, when at could be placed at -1 as the designated mislynch, which arc brought up earlier

also LMAO

Ik that looks really bad but that’s really funny

My vote on AT

Messed up VC (Edit History):

Don’t intentionally miss out the important parts, Zone

I didn’t even notice this lmao

I believe this is far more likely

Technically speaking, Mistyx, AT, Litten, Agent, Arctic and myself cannot be a passive doublevoter or a doublevoter who activated before any wagon got onto L-1 due to the error on the Kanave wagon where I “voted” them

actually, if kanave thought that it was L-1 and had TMI that the day was going to end, why would she bother making this post

So, @Zone_Q11, you’re incorrect

I mean if she’s a doublevoter it’s pointing out that it’s L-1 meaning the host should call it anyway and also she can easily say that to make herself look better, nothing stops her from writing words

I’d rather spend today looking for players which were voting on at or casting suspicion on him to get voted because of this

@Jarek @Zone_Q11

Do any of you 2 claim to have caused a 2nd vote on AT

how does signalling to host that the day should end make her look better lmao

it doesn’t, these two parts are separate