Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

wait
the fact that the moderror made it go to 6/7 votes and hosts didnt hammer could mean it is actually just a hidden doublevoter

you didnā€™t account for my god luck
which didnā€™t come into play oops

Iā€™m not accusing him of being scum, Iā€™ve not done that once, rn my scumteam is Kanave/Mistyx/Jarek/Napoleon with one of them being more than likely a lost wolf

still donā€™t bring up conversations with the host

But itā€™s not against the rules, itā€™s a question we both asked the hosts, we got different answers, something is clearly wrong here so Iā€™m going to bring it up

Plus they donā€™t have to copy and paste it

It is against the rules

2 Likes

That would be weaponizing the hosts which Iā€™m not doing, Iā€™m asking him how he got a different answer, the hosts donā€™t matter in this whole thing, theyā€™re irrelevant

heā€™s a deepwolf omegalul

Either way just leave it then if itā€™s against the rules, idc enough either way

1 Like

Fixed

This is why he accepted my offer of me voting atno for 12 hours (why would he accept the offer if i wasnt voting atno at eod?) in turn for him giving me his vote, but then he actually refuse to give me his vote

because he has the passive doublevote

1 Like

What I do want to bring up though is a chance for a lost wolf.

The composition if 3 wolves is 1-4 which is 1 wolf per 5 people - Which seems too little
The composition if 4 wolves is 1-3 which is 1 wolf per 4 people - Which seems too much

Dicey Dungeons is based get out

1 Like

Or he chose to make atno hated

Iā€™ve only played it like, twice and my only real issue was that it was too easy :/

How come? To me, it looks like scum theater.

• FK: ā€œHey Wazza, what are you going to do if I put ATNO at L-1?ā€
  • Wazza: ā€œIā€™m going to unvote him. There is no need to hammer when there is only 40 minutes left in the day.ā€

Read above.

Yes, andā€¦? I say what I think, and if you say that it is an agenda, then it must be so.
ā€¦so what?

If itā€™s not hammerer, then the only role which fits the bill is ā€œHaterā€,
and I would still scumread FK and Wazza because both of them voted ATNO at the EOD1 VC.

there are different espouses

episodes that make it less easy

is it LYLO or MYLO or Nethier rn?

ooooo Iā€™ll have to try that